CHAPTER 36-40

Chapter 36

    After Nanshan had the support of the Demon Realm, Zhengdao was beaten and retreated steadily, and the advantage gained by relying on Ruan Lan before was beaten back bit by bit.

    The east entrance that was breached before was taken seriously by the demons. Without Ruan Lan, Misty Valley couldn't stand it at all. Later, the Cangyun Sect sent another sect to come to support it, and finally it didn't lose too many disciples.

    But the number of devils here is several times that of the other three entrances, and after only a few days of persistence, most of the disciples are stained, even Yu Qi and Chu Xinyu are no exception.

    The participation of the demon world made the monks on the righteous way sink, and Xiao Qushan's face became more serious day by day. He was about to see the dawn of victory, but in the end he became like this again.

    People from the demon world came out to support, but Ruan Lan, the biggest trump card of Zhengdao, suddenly failed to retreat. Although Xiao Qushan was a little skeptical about the saying that Ruan Lan wanted to break through, so he retreated, but Ruan Lan was Xiao Chang's disciple and his disciple. Junior, he couldn't save himself from looking for someone to come out himself.

    If he just gave up like this, he felt unwilling, Xiao Qushan kept his hands behind his back and stared at the direction of Nanshan, even if it was for the sake of the cultivation world, Nanshan could not be handed over to the Demon Realm.     As an elder, Xiao Qushan couldn't spare his face to ask about Ruan Lan's situation, but the monks of the same generation as Ruan Lan didn't care about it. After being repulsed by the demon a few times, he began to ask the disciples of Misty Valley for information.     However, none of Misty Valley's disciples was willing to reveal Ruan Lan's news. Of course, this also had something to do with the fact that everyone except Yu Qi and Chu Xinyu didn't know about Ruan Lan's situation.     Ruan Lan finally found out about Feng Qi's commuting between the mountains and the inn every day, because her drowsiness is weakening. In contrast, her perception has completely disappeared, and her eyes are still relatively mild.     "Master, let's go back to Misty Valley." After Ruan Lan became less lethargic, Feng Qi spent less time going out every day. She sat at the table absently wiping Ruan Lan's light sword and said: " Go back to retreat for a while, and come out when you are done."

    She has always been a little restless recently, and Ruan Lan's weak expectation is still too unsafe in this inn.

    Ruan Lan leaned against the soft couch with her eyes closed, she just nodded when she heard Feng Qi's words, and replied, "Okay."

    "Then when shall we leave?" According to Feng Qi's thinking, the sooner the better.

    Ruan Lan opened her eyes slightly, feeling that everything in her field of vision was distorted like a phantom, and then closed her eyes again. She raised her hand and rubbed the center of her brows, and said in a low voice, "We are leaving when Master comes over.

    " I can feel that Nanshan's demonic energy has increased again, it should be the demon world intervening." Ruan Lan's hand rubbing the center of her eyebrows was gently pulled down, and Feng Qi came behind her at some point and was rubbing gently to her temples.

    "Although it's inconvenient for me to go out, Yu Qi and the others have the aura left by me. If they are in danger, I can go out and rescue them in time."

    Ruan Lan raised her hand and grabbed Feng Qi's wrist, pulling her hand in front of her and bowed her head Kissed lightly, and then said in a low voice: "When Master comes, we will go back to Fengxing Peak."