CHAPTER 51-55

Chapter 51

    Xiao Chang and the others were still on their way to Qigu when they received Ruan Lan's sound transmission jade stone. Qianjizong has been a big sect specializing in spell formations since ancient times, and has already set up formations within a hundred miles of Qigu. To confuse them, to hide the true direction to Qianjizong.

    Flying with the Yujian will only trigger formations that are more targeted at monks, so Xiao Chang and Lin Qin simply led their disciples to abandon their swords directly, and an elder who knew a little about Qianjizong led the way. Because they avoided the formations and organs, so They moved faster than Yujian.

    "The Immortal Realm has sent people down again, and I don't know what the purpose of staying in Nanshan is now." Xiao Chang swept the sound transmission jade with his spiritual thoughts, and then handed it to Lin Qin beside him with a solemn expression, looking up at the continuous continuous as if The endless snow mountain said in a low voice: "We need to find the entrance of Qianjizong quickly."

    Lin Qin held the sound transmission jade and sighed silently, "Since the decline of the cultivation world, Qianjizong has been cut off from other sects. It’s not easy to find the entrance of their sect without getting in touch.”

    The elder, who knew a little about Qianji Sect, didn’t speak but looked down at the yellowed map and thought. According to the search, her sect had a good relationship with Qianjizong at the beginning, but it's been a long time, and she can't tell whether this map is true or not.     "As long as Qi Gu spends some time at the university, we can always find Qianjizong." A young and beautiful female disciple behind Lin Qin persuaded softly: "Master, don't worry about this, we still have Elder Yang here. Elder Yang , who was named, raised his head from the map, identified the direction, and teased in a low voice: "This little disciple is right, why is Master Lin not as     calm     as your disciple?" Lin Qin shook her head slightly, she glanced at Liu Cheng who was behind her and raised her hand to pat her on the shoulder, Liu Cheng smiled at her, his eyes were clear and tender, but the calculation and gloom that flashed from time to time were a little less, I don't know if I kept it hidden or if I really repented after thinking behind closed doors.     Liu Cheng was Lin Qin's disciple who brought her up since she was a child. Although she was ruthless to let her think about it behind closed doors, after the incident in the fairy world, she worried that it would be unsafe to keep Liu Cheng in the sect, so she simply took Liu Cheng by her side to take care of her from time to time.

    Liu Cheng was quite competitive, even when he stayed in Misty Valley, he didn't have any bad thoughts, he always took care of Lin Qin's daily life, which made Lin Qin very pleased.     The soles of the shoes made a creaking sound when they stepped on the snow. The group of them walked in the direction Elder Yang pointed, and walked around several snow-capped mountains. The sky was gradually darkening. Elder Yang stopped and looked down to study the map. Qin looked around subconsciously, and suddenly there was an indistinct beast roar in the distance, and at the same time, a breath that was not strong but not weak entered their perception.     Lin Qin and Xiao Chang looked at each other, and the two figures rushed towards the direction of the breath, followed by Liu Cheng and others.     Under the white snow, a two-meter-long gray wolf lay on the ground panting heavily. The surrounding white snow was stained red with blood. There were scars all over its body, and one even ran through its back. It seemed that it was not as good as breathing. In a state of venting a lot of anger, he still looked fiercely at the person in front of him struggling to stand up and rush to bite.     The monk who was subdued by the wild wolf in such a state of embarrassment was actually not much better. His white clothes were stained with blood, and the sword in his hand was broken. Before Xiao Chang and the others came, she was staring at the broken sword in her hand with a pale face. After hearing the sound, she turned her head to look at Xiao Chang and the others in a daze. vapor.     "Which sect are you a disciple of?" Xiao Chang glanced at the unconscious wolf, and winked at the disciple beside him, who ran over to dig out the wolf's inner alchemy.     After seeing the person, the monk started to be afraid, holding the broken sword and lowering his head, weeping silently. Hearing Xiao Chang's question, she raised her head, with two lines of clear tears streaming down her beautiful face. Xiao Chang, who was worried about women, frowned when he saw it, and subconsciously lowered his voice, "Are you okay?"     "I, I am Chen Lian, a disciple of the Xuanlin School." Chen Lian sniffed, still glowing. Shui Guang's eyes looked at Xiao Chang with grievances, and said in frustration: "My sword is broken, and it's also injured here." She stretched out her arm, and the sleeves there were cut open, and the white skin could be seen. There was a deep scratch on the forearm.