CHAPTER 76-80

Chapter 76

    Lingyun faction, like Misty Valley, also has the protective formation set up by the founder of the mountain, but the formation is closely related to Linghai. Since the spirit-gathering formation was set up, the four small fairy worlds have weakened one after another. Lingyun faction's protective formation It can no longer exert half of its original strength.

    After the collapse of Nanshan Secret Realm, Lin Qin was worried that the Lingyun Sect had brought their disciples back to Linghai early, and the major sects including Xiao Qushan had also brought their disciples to help. It can resist the invasion of the immortals, so Xiao Chang took the disciples of Misty Valley to guard Qigu. Who would have thought that they would receive Lin Qin's sound transmission jade just as they walked halfway.

    There are very few people in the righteous way who can break Chen Lian's illusion, so Xiao Chang has no choice but to take Qingluan and Ruan Lan to Linghai in a hurry.

    Qingluan's injury has been healed in Misty Valley. As a spirit beast that came down from the fairy world, its strength is unfathomable, enough to rival the immortals and people from the upper world.

    And the most important point is that it has faced Chen Lian day and night, and it is impossible to understand her illusion.

    And the facts were just as Xiao Chang expected, Qingluan easily shook Chen Lian's illusion, but Qingluan seemed unwilling to hurt Chen Lian, after shaking the illusion, she flew back to Xiao Chang's side, bowed her head Comb the feathers on the body.

    "She used to be your half master." Xiao Chang raised his eyes to look at Qingluan beside him, raised his hand to touch its wings, and said softly: "You don't want to be an enemy of her, but she is ethereal." Gu, enemies in the comprehension world, how do you choose?"

    "However, no matter what your decision is, I know you will definitely protect Misty Valley."

    Qingluan looked down at Xiao Chang, and slowly spread his wings to test Gently touched her shoulder, seeing that Xiao Chang didn't avoid it, but just smiled at it, the aura around Qingluan softened, and he let out a low cry as if responding to her.

    With Qingluan guarding him, the illusion in the Lingyun Sect has been completely broken. The immortal sent by Chen Lian was looking for an opportunity, and just in time for the break of the illusion, he was caught by a righteous person. Lin Qin's young disciple is Died at the hands of Chen Lian, the new hatred added to the old hatred, and she, who has always been gentle, couldn't help but turn red eyes, and took the lead in attacking with a sword.     Liu Cheng, who was implicated after Chen Lian was exposed in Misty Valley, was imprisoned by Lin Qin again after that, but not long after that, Ling Hai was targeted by the fairy world again.     Lin Qin was already disappointed with this disciple, but she still thought of some friendship and did not drive her out of the school. After Ling Hai's accident, she hesitated for a while and wanted to let Liu Cheng go and let her leave here to fend for herself. However, Liu Cheng, however, insisted on staying and living and dying with Shimen.     When Lin Qin confronted the immortal with the sword, Liu Cheng was the first to rush out, but she intended to protect Lin Qin instead of dealing with the immortal.     For Liu Cheng, the weight of the Lingyun faction in her heart was not as important as the cultivation and power she wanted to pursue. The reason why she voluntarily stayed was because she knew that Lin Qin was unwilling to abandon the Lingyun faction.     She is greedy, selfish and afraid of death. However, in her heart there is always someone she wants to protect. One day she lives, she only hopes that her master will live with her.     Chen Lian's subordinates have only come down from the fairyland not long ago. Although they are not used to the feeling of being suppressed, the fairy energy in their meridians is overflowing. They fight more with less, and they are not at a disadvantage when dealing with righteous people. The damage on Zhengdao's side was a bit serious, but with Qingluan around, these immortals were destined not to be able to fulfill Chen Lian's order.     Chen Lian's subordinates have been unable to attack the Lingyun faction for a long time, and Chen Lian is not feeling well now. Although Ruan Lan didn't take out the Qingyun Sword, just using a light sword has prevented her from being distracted from the illusion. Is it her illusion, she always has the feeling that Ruan Lan's cultivation base has increased again.     However, Ruan Lan's cultivation level is already at the peak of this plane, how could it continue to grow? Only by ascending to the fairy world can one break through this boundary.     The color of the lotus in front of him was already dim, and the fresh and tender petals became dry and yellow, as if the lotus was about to shatter in the next moment.