CHAPTER 71-75

Chapter 71

    Nanshan Formation was activated, and a large amount of spiritual energy was sent into the fairyland. Dozens of cities within a thousand miles near Nanshan were all in dire straits. After Chen Lian left Misty Valley, she did not intend to hide her identity. Many immortals were lost due to the spirit formation method, but this could not stop their offensive.

    Because at the same time as the formation was opened, the heavenly ladder descended, and another wave of immortals descended to the realm. Chen Lian personally led them to Qigu, but was stopped by the demons halfway.

    Immortals without Chen Lian's attitude towards the demons is procrastination, and they will never fight head-on. However, with Chen Lian's backing, the attitude of immortals has also become radical. I went to Qigu and Linghai to set up defenses in advance, in addition to wanting to hold back the immortals and fight them, but also to find the opportunity to ascend.

    Blindly fighting in disorder cannot solve the problem at all, the key is to truly break the spirit-gathering formation, but it takes a lot of brainpower to soar up under the eyes of the immortal.

    Although judging from the current situation, the demons and Zhengdao seem to be on the same boat because of the immortal, but in fact this is not the case at all. Stopping it, this is entirely due to Feng Qi.

    Before being exposed, the identity of the saint is very useful.

    On the top of the snow-capped mountain covered by white mist, Feng Qi was wearing a light pink dress, with a delicate face and bright eyes, her whole body was surrounded by a forceful demonic energy, and a row of demonic subordinates stood behind her, She was frowning and looking down at the fierce melee below. It was obviously a serious and dignified atmosphere, but the image of a little black cat lying on her shoulder dissipated the atmosphere seven or eight times.

    The little black cat lying on Feng Qi's shoulder is Feng Wu's body. Even though all the demons know their identities, Feng Qi doesn't want to increase the risk of being exposed in the righteous way. Thinking that after Feng Wu knew about it, she would transform into form first.

    "This fight is really boring." Feng Wu stretched lazily, then climbed to the top of Feng Qi's head and lay down comfortably, looked down, and said with a tusk: "If you are in the upper realm, you will It's much more exciting." After coming from the lower realm, both the immortals and they were all suppressed in their cultivation, and the feeling of not being able to use their strength was very depressing.

    Feng Wu originally led the demons to deal with the immortals, but after a few fights, she lost interest because of this feeling.

    "I really envy you." Feng Wu thought of something, shook his tail, squinted his eyes and said: "You were born not long before the lower realm, and you haven't swallowed enough magic energy. Even if the lower realm has not been suppressed, you must not understand that. It must be a stuffy feeling."

    Feng Qi shook her palms and wanted to nod, but when she thought of Feng Wu still lying on top of her head, she stopped abruptly, and said in response: "I didn't have it at first, but I seem to have realized something recently. "

    Oh?" Feng Wu was a little surprised, she patted Feng Qi with her little paw, and said: "It seems that your cultivation base has grown well, but you can't continue to break through here, just wait until you reach the upper realm." Judging from the time of Feng Qi's birth, her cultivation speed can be said to be amazing, otherwise Feng Wu would not be surprised, "But your cultivation speed will slow down when you go back to the upper realm."     As Feng Qi The only way to grow the soul body of Lord Yang is to devour the demon energy. However, the entire demon world belongs to Lord Fengyang alone. The magic energy in other people's bodies.     But it's not easy either.     What Feng Wu knew, of course Feng Qi also knew, but she never thought of going to the upper realm, so she didn't take it to heart at all. She looked down at Chen Lian who was serving as the immortal in the chaotic battle, and touched her chin , Said: "Qinglian Xianzun is below, should we take this opportunity to take her down and give it to the Lord?"     She still wanted to find a chance to get rid of Chen Lian.     Feng Wu yawned, and said boredly: "No need, the Lord is not interested in her."

The female supporting role is unqualified glजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें