CHAPTER 56-60

Chapter 56

    Inside the Library Pavilion, Chen Lian leaned against the wall halfway and raised her right hand to the side of the bookshelf, but her gaze was looking in the direction of the door thoughtfully.

    "What are you thinking?" Liu Cheng came from nowhere and asked with a smile standing opposite her.

    Chen Lian glanced at her, and said softly: "It's nothing,

    I'm just a little curious about what Senior Sister wants to tell them." It’s so far.” Liu Cheng looked towards the direction of the door with her, and narrowed her eyes slightly when she thought of something, “Maybe she knew something about the fairy world? Or maybe she discovered some secret of Qianjizong.” She said Shrugged.

    She used to be very jealous of Ruan Lan, her talent, and her luck. Later, she was imprisoned by Lin Qin. After she got out, she knew about the fairy world and the existence of the spirit-gathering formation.

    At the same time, I also know that Ruan Lan has risen to a height that makes people even look up to.

    High enough to make her feel that jealousy is a ridiculous behavior.

    After listening to Liu Cheng's words, Chen Lian seemed to think of something, she suddenly lowered her head, slightly raised her left hand, and slowly formed a lotus flower in her empty palm. A petal.

    After the lotus appeared, Liu Cheng keenly smelled a fragrance, she subconsciously looked sideways at a monk not far from them, and found that the monk seemed to have not noticed their side at all.

    The space around the two flickered for a moment, as if they were separated by something.

    "It seems that you are right." Chen Lian raised her hand to caress the petals of the lotus, lowered her head so that her expression could not be seen clearly, but her tone was a little sad, "If your identity is discovered, you will not be able to stay with Senior Sister It's over."

    Liu Cheng looked away from the monks who couldn't hear their conversation at all, stared at Chen Lian for a while, and asked calmly, "You seem to be very sure that Ruan Lan is the reincarnation of your senior sister."

    Chen Lian looked at Lianhua with gentle eyes, and said softly: "Only senior sister can awaken Qingluan's bloodline, so she must be."

    "Since you are so sure, why don't you just identify yourself directly." To herself, she said softly: "If she recognized your identity, she wouldn't be so indifferent to you."

    Speaking of this, Chen Lian sighed faintly, "Senior Sister's soul was a little damaged when she was reincarnated, I can't help it." Restore her memory here."

    "Then take her to the fairy world."

    Chen Lian lowered her eyes, "I want to take her to the fairy world too, but I can't do anything to my senior sister." She paused, the corners of her mouth Wei Wei raised his eyebrows, "So I want to go back to Misty Valley with my senior sister, as long as I can stay by her side, I am content."

    Back to Misty Valley... Liu Cheng's eyes flickered, but his lips moved slightly but he did not speak.

    Chen Lian put away the lotus, glanced around casually, raised her white finger casually and pointed at a monk not far away, and said with a soft smile: "As I am, I will definitely not be able to enter Misty Valley, so I want to Let me use it as your junior sister."

    After she finished speaking, a white light flashed on her body, and her appearance and clothes changed into the appearance of the junior sister Liu Cheng she was referring to. Other than the expression and demeanor, it was almost impossible to tell the truth from the fake.