CHAPTER 66-70

Chapter 66

    Misty Valley is full of spiritual energy, which itself attracts some spiritual animals to stay here. For example, all the cuties collected by Yu Xie are found in the valley, so it is a good idea to see a few small animals in the peak by chance. It's a normal thing, but the route up the mountain is very high and steep, so Yu Xi was a little surprised when she saw the red-haired fox, and wondered which way she climbed up from.

    However, Yu Xie herself has only average impressions of small furry animals. Apart from little foxes, she has no interest in other foxes, so after leaving the mountain, she left the red-haired fox behind and planned to continue to practice in seclusion. However, The usually well-behaved little fox lost his temper with her at this time, and kept interrupting her meditation practice.

    After being woken up countless times, Yu Xie opened the door with a dark face, looked down at the pitiful little fox holding her leg, sighed helplessly, bent down and picked it up, Confused, he said, "What's the matter with you?" The

    little fox lay on Yu Xie's arm, turned his head and kept looking down the mountain.

    "Do you feel lonely here?" Yu Xie guessed the little fox's mood, thought for a while, turned around and closed the door, then Yu Jian flew towards Fengxing Peak, and whispered to the little fox who was looking at her blankly: "I'll find a little friend to play with you." "My senior sister's     kitten

    looks silly, and you won't be bullied if you stay with it."

Qian Jizong withdrew after she came back, Yu Xie carried the little fox to Fengxing Peak, she did not rush into the bamboo house rashly, but stood by the wooden bridge and waited patiently for a while, and saw the door of the bamboo house was opened Ruan Lan came out from inside.

    "Senior sister." Yu Xi glanced behind Ruan Lan, but she didn't see Feng Qi's figure. She was a little puzzled, but after thinking about it, she still didn't ask Feng Qi's whereabouts.

    Yu Xi knew about Feng Qi's stay in Misty Valley, so she soon discovered Feng Wu's identity that day. However, although she knew that Feng Qi might be in Fengxing Peak, she had never seen her face. She can't say whether she is still there or not, but everything about Feng Qi is her senior sister's rebellion, so although she is curious, she will not ask.

    There are deep secrets about Feng Qi, but it's good that her senior sister knows these secrets.

    Ruan Lan nodded slightly at Yu Xie, and asked, "What's the matter?"

    "Senior sister, where's your cat?" Yu Xie touched the little fox's head, and said with a smile: "I've been practicing in seclusion recently, and it seems that there is something wrong with it. I have neglected it, it has been getting angry with me for the past two days."

    "So I want to borrow my senior sister's cat and take it to Xiyi Peak to play with it for a few days."

    Ruan Lan's expression was a little subtle, "...bring Xiyi away Feng?"

    Yu Xi nodded.

    "My cat is afraid of snakes."

    Yu Xi was stunned for a moment, then frowned, and vaguely remembered that there was such a thing, afraid of snakes... Then what should I do, it is impossible for her to put her cute cat After they were all driven away, Yu Xie looked down at the little fox and was a little unsure what to do.

    Ruan Lan glanced at her, raised her hand and grabbed her wrist to check her cultivation, and said lightly: "The cultivation has improved a lot, it seems that you have really been practicing seriously recently.     " For such a big matter, of course I have to try my best not to hinder my senior sister, and I will grow up." When Yu Xi said this, she turned her head uncomfortably, because she rarely said such words, so He was not used to it, and when he was about to say something to change the subject, the weight on his arm suddenly lightened, and the little fox had already been taken away by Ruan Lan and casually placed on the ground.     Ruan Lan looked down at the little fox who was sitting obediently on the ground, and said to Yu Xie, "You can leave it here."     Yu Xie hesitated and said, "But it...may be a little dangerous." The fox is just cute in appearance, but in fact it should be regarded as the pet of the demons, because Yu Xi still remembers its fighting power.