CHAPTER 41-45

Chapter 41

    The entire inn was shrouded in demon energy, and the intensity was not much weaker than that of Nanshan. Feng Qi came out of the room with her head lowered until she came to the lobby before stopping for a while. She looked up at the direction of the second floor and sipped lips, simply waved his hand to set up a barrier covering the entire inn.

    The people living in this inn are all disciples of Misty Valley and Tianshan Sect. Before their injuries healed, they suddenly sensed such a strong and hostile demonic energy. When they were about to come out to check, Feng Qi's enchantment had fallen to stop them from going out.

    "This is it?" Gu Mo Nian stood in the air with his arms folded, staring indifferently at the inn below with his downcast eyes, and said in a cold tone: "Go in and tie up the people from Misty Valley.

    " A black shadow flashed into the inn from behind him.

    Mozun glanced at the inn, and frowned slightly, "Since the saint wants to stay in Misty Valley, she must have her purpose. If you act rashly, if you spoil the saint's affairs..." The

    saint has since come Not long after arriving in the lower realm, she concealed her identity and went to the Misty Valley. The Demon Lord has been in seclusion until now, but she still doesn't know why she wants to go to the Misty Valley. She asked Ji Manqiu, but she didn't get an answer.     Gu Mo Nian frowned, hesitation flashed in his eyes, obviously he didn't know why the Saintess went to Misty Valley... He was silent for a while, avoiding Mozun's question just now, but with a displeased expression on his face He said eagerly: "Have you not contacted the saint yet?"     Mentioning this Demon Lord was also full of helplessness, "Xindie has sent several of them, but they have not received a response." Where is the saint probably? Only Ji Manqiu knew about it, but Ji Manqiu had already returned to the Demon Realm, and had no intention of telling them the whereabouts of the saint before leaving.     However, at least through Xindie, they can still know that the saint is staying nearby.

    "I don't have much time to stay in the lower realm. Even if it ruins the saint's good deeds, I still need to meet her before I leave." Gu Mo Nian didn't know what he was thinking of, the worries just now had disappeared, It looked as if he had found someone to support him, he squinted his eyes and stared at the inn indifferently, and said: "I want to convey the order of Lord Fengyang to her, and there must be no delay.

    " The indifference on Hao's face gradually subsided, he lowered his eyes and didn't know what he was thinking, but he no longer had the intention of persuading Gu Mo Nian.     Although both the upper realm and the demon realm belong to the way of the devil, in the lower realm, the power of the demon realm is dominated by the three pillars of the Demon Lord, the left and right protectors, while in the upper realm, it is the lord Fengyang, who is said to be born with the same cultivation base as the sky Unfathomable, the first person in charge of the Immortal Realm for tens of thousands of years, Nanhe Immortal Venerable, died in her hands in the end, and his spirit and soul disappeared.     Mozun dared to look down on Gu Mo Nian but did not dare to show any disrespect to Lord Fengyang, even though she was not here.     Gu Mo Nian's desire to lure Feng Qi became more and more intense. He made a gesture behind him, indicating to go to a few more people, but when the devil behind him hadn't moved, there were a few righteous ways that were not too strong but not too weak. The monk's breath appeared nearby.     The movement at the inn has long attracted the attention of other sects in the nearby city. Xiao Qushan and Chen Lintian of the Cangyun School were the first to arrive. Seeing the figures hidden behind the demonic energy, no one spoke for a while.     Righteous monks appeared nearby one after another, and within a short while surrounded Mozun, Gu Monian and the others in the demonic energy. Xiao Qushan was silent for a while, and stepped forward to face Mozun and the two of them in a deep voice. He said: "What is the meaning of this in the demon world? There are hundreds of innocent mortals in the city. If you want to fight against the righteous way, there is no need to hurt innocent people." Possessed Mozun and others.