The pool party

Mikasa's P.O.V

Mickey is so stubborn it's fucking annoying.

Anyways...... Ymir decided to throw a pool party at Krista's house since she has a big pool. I mean a really big pool.....

Me and Annie skate to her house which was only 20 minutes away. Annie MADE her own skateboard. It has the grip tape, trucks, design everything.

Once we got their we grabbed our skateboards and walked to the door of the big house.

I wore my black bikini swimsuit under my clothes. I wore one of Annie's flannels, and my denim shorts.

Annie wearing a black V neck already wearing her swim trunks. Yes you heard me. She doesn't want to wear bikini underwear but she's wearing the bikini top..... Bruh. She's wearing my dark blue Jansport backpack holding our other clothes and our chargers.

I knock on the door and after 1 minute we heard a shout. " Coming! ". It sounded like Ymir.

She opened the door wearing swim trunks but wearing a sports bra.

" Come on everyone's outside ". She said then ran back. I raise an eyebrow and look at Annie. She looks at me and shrugs.

We walk inside closing the door behind us. By the way Mickey looks hot when her tattoos are exposed..... Don't judge I'm pretty sure you think someone's hot to!

We walk through the living room and out the Back door, past the nice decor. We stop to look at everyone, either in the pool, or chatting.

Riener, Eren, Connie, Ymir and Jean playing pool volleyball.

Krista, Sasha and Bertholdt talking.

And of course Armin reading a book by himself but in his dark blue trunks.

Me and Annie walk over to Krista and the others. Sasha sees us and waved " Hey Mikasa! Hey Annie! ". She said eating a bag of chips. Always food with her.... Sasha wearing a different coloured bikini swim suit.

Krista turns around and beams already in a light blue bikini. " Hey! You made it! ". She said with a smile. Me and Annie place our skateboards near the table they were sitting at under an umbrella.

Annie takes off the backpack and puts it on the chair. " When did you get tattoos? ". Bertholdt said, wearing green trunks.

Annie looks up " A week ago ". She said in her normal nonchalant voice. She turns to me " In gonna go in the pool ". She said her voice soft.

I kiss her cheek " Okay ". I said and sat beside Krista, watching Annie take off her shirt and go into the pool. She's right the tattoos did show off the muscles.....

I snap out of my daze when Krista snapped her fingers in my face.

" What? ". I said confused. She sighed loudly " I said that if you were going to go in the pool or not ". She said with a huff.

I shrug " I don't know... Maybe ". I said unsure.

" Isn't that Annie's favourite flannel? ". Bertholdt asked pointing to the red and black checkered flannel I'm wearing.

I blush " Y-yea...". I said looking away to hide my red cheeks. Sasha chuckles " You are so easy ". She said teasingly.

I glare at her but just ignore it.... Even though it's true. We talk about random things, laughing here and there.

About 15 minutes after I felt a wet body press against mine.

" Eren get off me now! ". I said sounding like I'm going to kill you now. I look behind me, my expression softening only to see Annie.

" Meanie ". She said playfully and I turn around with a huff. Thank god it is fucking hot today with no winds, not even one wind.

" Nice tattoos ". Connie said pointing to Annie's arms. Annie placed her head on top of mine.

" Thanks ". She said using her normal voice. Ymir suddenly grabbed Krista and ran to the pool throwing her in.

I laughed to only to feel myself get picked up. Before I could do anything I screamed splashing in the pool. Soon, Bertholdt, Armin, and Sasha are getting thrown in the pool.

Everyone laughing. I glare at Annie. I get out the pool and took off the flannel and shorts, leaving them by the table.

I walk to Annie and saw she was staring at me, her nose bleeding. I chuckled " Your nose is bleeding ". I said and she touched her upper lip to see blood on her finger.

She grunts and walks off mumbling things under her breath. I look forward only to see everyone playing the game where one person gets on one persons shoulder, and your supposed to knock the other person off.

I never caught the name of the game. Hmph. Armin the only one not playing probably mad at Eren.

" Mikasa! Come on! ". Eren called out and I smiled softly and got in the pool soon after on his shoulders trying to throw everyone off.

When Annie came back me and Eren were the only ones standing.

" Wooooo!!! ". I cheered raising my hands up in victory. I yelp as Eren throws me off his shoulders, everyone laughing.

I rise up to the surface and glare at Eren. I splash him then he splashes back soon going into a splashing war.

I look over to see Annie sitting near the pool watching. I walk out of the pool, avoiding getting splashed and came to sit next to her. My hair and body soaked.

She looks at me " Having fun? ". She said with a smirk. I nod " Yea, we barely do anything like this since we started college life ". I said with a sigh putting my head on her shoulder.

She leans her head in mine not saying anything until she muttered something I couldn't hear. I ignore it and watched everyone getting splashed on.

The whole day we swam, ate burgers or hot dogs, watched movies, and played games and challenges.

By the end of the day mostly everyone went home except for me, Annie, Sasha, Ymir and Krista.

This is... Nice.

I wish we could do this every weekend. But we can't because of college and work.... But Jean is finally hanging out with us, when macro died he got really mest up. Always in his house, red cut marks on his wrists.

It's nice to see that he's actually having fun. I'm sure marco would want him to have fun.

At least I have my Mickey with me. . .

Mickey and Minnie.

Prince and Princess.

Softie and Cutie.

Devil and Angel.

I love her.