The Return

Mikasa's P.O.V

January 22nd, 2016

" You okay? ". Mason asked as I sit on my bed lowering my head my hair covering my eyes.

I look up and saw ariel and mason frowning " No...". I said quietly and lower my head again.

" Can we do anything to cheer you up? ". Ariel said and I felt the bed move as they climb on. I look up and look at both of them " Bring my Hero back ". I said then I felt hot tears stream down my face.

" She will come back! ". Ariel said enthusiastic " The Hero always come back! ". She said and I smile softly.

" I just miss my Hero...". I said but then a knock comes at the door. I sigh getting up from the bed and walking out the room and downstairs.

The twins follow me and I open the door, Levi standing there. " What ". I said coldly crossing my arms. " Get changed, come with me. We have something to give to you ". He said bluntly and I furrow my eyebrows.

" Ok! ". The twins say and they ran up the stairs. " Why? ". I ask and he smirks " Your gift is waiting for you now get changed ". He said and I groan walking up the stairs and to my room.

I wear one of Annie's flannel, jeans and white converse. I walk out grabbing my scarf and putting it around my neck.

" Let's go! ". The twins yell running out their room and running downstairs. I smile running down the steps to and out the door closing it behind me.

Levi helps the kids get in the back of the truck and he gets in the car already started. I jump in the back and he drove off immediately.

~ 10 minutes later ~

Once we got to the warehouse I got out first helping the twins get off one by one. They held my hand as we follow Levi into the warehouse and up the stairs.

We stop at her office doors, he turned to me " The Princess and The Hero ". He said and he opened the door.

I froze seeing what's in front of me right now. Annie was standing there holding a Rose to we chest, wearing regular clothes but showed scars and bruises.

" You missed me? ". She said and I ran to her giving her a tight hug the twins hugging Annie to. I cry softly smiling like crazy.

" Told you the hero would return! ". Ariel said and Annie ruffled her hair. I stepped back and she handed me the Rose " To my Princess ". She said and I took it holding it gently.

" I love you Minnie ". She said softly and I look up to meet her gaze. I smile then hug her again giving her a passionate kiss.

When we pulled apart I pressed my forehead on hers " I love you to Mickey ". I said and I felt a tug at my pants.

" What about us? ". Mason asked and I chuckle carrying him and putting him on the table Annie doing the same thing to ariel.

" I love you to ". Annie said kissing their foreheads with such care. Ariel and Mason laugh " Don't forget your ring and bracelet ". Ariel said and she held out Annie's ring, mason holding out Annie's bracelet.

My eyes-widen and she smiles putting both of them on. She kissed their foreheads again and held my hand " I knew you wouldn't lose it ". She said and I smile giving her a kiss.

" How did you get here? ". I ask pulling away from our kiss. She smirked " I ran all the way over here even running into my old friend amy ". She said and I nod.

" Who's Amy? ". Mason asked " My Best friend knight ". She said and they gasped. " Cool! ". They said in unison

We heard a crash downstairs then a scream but it was a scream you make when you... Wrestle hard.

Everyone went silent and Annie face palms " Their fricken doing it again! ". She said and I laugh.

" Let's scare them ". Ymir said smirking. I smirk to nodding in agreement " Krista take care of the kids for me ". I said and she nodded.

Me, Annie, Eren, Levi, Reiner, Bertholdt and connie left the office and quietly went down the steps. Once we were down on the first floor he quietly walked to Hanji's office.

We heard louds moans and Petra saying Hanji's name loud as fuck.

" Eat me...hanji ". We heard Petra say and I cringe. We stop at the door and Annie starts counting down with her fingers.

3...

2...

1...

We burst open the door making Petra scream, and hanji lifting her head from in between her legs.

We scream the boys booking it running back to the office. We ran out leaving the door open, laughing but I had a terrified face on.

" Assholes! ". I heard Hanji yell and that made me laugh. We ran into the office and saw Connie pretending to die.

" That was the worst thing... I have ever seen ". Eren said the boys having a terrified expression.

" That was funny ". Annie said and I look at her like she's crazy " Your not traumatised or anything?!? ". I said and she nods " Of course, it was just funny ", she said and I hit the back of her head.

" Were Auntie Hanji and Petra wrestling again? ". Ariel asked and my eyes-widen " Don't say that ". Annie said walking up to the twins.

" Why? They were wrestling really Lou-". Mason said but the Annie covered their mouths. " You shouldn't even be saying this ". Annie said and I laugh.

" Hey! What's the big deal! ". Hanji yelled entering the office with a wrinkled white button up shirt, dark blue jeans and she was barefoot.

" Your unbelievable ". Annie said smirking looking at Hanji. There were Hickies and bite marks on her neck part of her shoulder showing.

" How was the wrestli-". Mason said but Annie covered his mouth again. " We wrestle real good ". Hanji said smirking before leaving.

I shake my head then Ymir, Annie, and Krista laugh out loud.

" She had... Cum on her pants! ". Ymir said laughing so much she was crying. I shake my head then walked to the twins.

Ariel was about to open her mouth but I shook my head " Don't say anything ". I said and they stayed quiet.

I look at Annie and saw she was still laughing tears forming from how much she was crying. I smile watching as we all made jokes about that especially jean since Annie said

" Human can't have sex with horses ".

Now laying in my bed I cuddle with the twins inbetween me and Annie in our bed. I open my eyes and saw Annie was staring right at me.

" I love you ". She mouthed and I mouthed back " I love you to ". And at that moment I felt complete.

She drifts off to sleep and I look at the sleeping twins and a sleepy Annie. I smile closing my eyes drifting to sleep to.

The Princess and her Hero, now with their 2 kids.....

A/N: I'm sorry but I have to end the story here! I'm sorry Danytk for not using your ending idea but I just got one a few minutes after I started typing this.

Thank you for all your support! Views and Votes I appreciate it and I might do a sequel to this. What do you guys think?