My worst nightmare

Mikasa's P.O.V

5 hours before it happened.

I woke up in Annie's arms, parts of her hair against mine. My face in the crook of her neck. I smile and kissed her neck, snuggling against her more.

She moved going on her side, making me fall my back against the couch. She let's out a deep breath and fluttered her eyes open squinting.

I smile softly and she closed her eyes again bringing me closer. I blush and snuggle my face in her chest inhaling her scent.

~ 20 minutes later ~

I open my eyes finding my legs tangled together with Annie's legs. Her foot brushing up against mine. I smile and look up to see Annie's sleepy face.

' So beautiful... ' I thought staring at her face. She's so peaceful when she sleeps it's so beautiful.

" Stop staring ". I hear Annie say, opening her eyes fully looking down at me. I blush her icy blue eyes staring into mine.

" Your a tease...". I said in a baby-like voice. She giggles and kisses my nose " I hate that your so adorable ". She said playfully.

I giggle my cheeks red. I bury my face in her chest again " Stop it...". I said playfully. She kisses my head and gets up, me whining.

" What do you want for breakfast? ". She said walking to the kitchen. I sit up and check my phone that's on the table next to the couch.

11:59 Am.

I stand up and walk to the kitchen sitting down at the kitchen counter. I wait for Annie to make food.

2 Hours before it happened

" A-Annie... S-stop it ". I moaned out as she kisses and sucks on my neck, me on her lap.

OK it's started with us watching a movie then things got heated and now, me and Annie are but naked in my room with me on her lap.

Hehe * Nervously Laughs *..... Oops!

She smiles against my neck lifting up her face to meet mine. She smirks and flips me so I'm on my back on my bed.

I blush as she spreads out my legs and starts grinding on me. I moan closing my eyes, my toes curling in the sheets.

She starts kissing and caressing my breasts, grinding faster against me. I grip the sheets moaning louder.

She stops and I whimper opening my eyes. I felt weak in my legs and body, my breathing hitched.

She breathed in and out then laid behind me slipping her arm under me. I raise an eyebrow before feeling one of her fingers slip inside me.

I bite my lip then felt her left hand caress my left breast pinching my erect nipple. She slips another finger in my thrusting in and out.

I let out a loud moan, whimpering as well. She thrusts harder and faster, I felt my climax building up inside me.

I moan hitched breathes as she goes faster. But then my eyes widen, basically knowing my Iris shrinking. I let our a silenced scream going limp.

Annie takes her fingers out of me and I heard licks behind me. I shake gripping the sheets, my eyes shut.

I felt arms wrap around me and warm lips kissing my cheek. " I love you ". Annie said her nose against the back of my neck.

I smile weakly " I love you to ". I said before I fell asleep.

30 minutes before it happened

I woke up, whining stretching out my limbs careful not to wake Annie. I look at my digital clock and see that it's 5:29Pm. I sigh as I carefully get up.

I take a quick shower changing into dark blue skinny jeans, my red converse, a grey graphic tanktop, my sweater and my red scarf.

I write a letter saying:

" Be back in a bit, going to my usual music class. Bye Mickey! Love you! - Minnie "

I walk out the room and down stairs getting my skateboard and heading out, my phone in my pocket.

30 seconds before it happened

I ride down the sidewalk, doing a few tricks on the way. Not noticing the black van following me.

20 seconds before it happened

I stop waiting for cars to go by so I can cross the street still oblivious to the black van following me.

10 seconds before it happened

I ride down the street where no cars were passing by, 1 BMW stopping to let me cross. I keep riding down the street head on.

10...

I stop, kneeling down to fix my shoelaces.

9...

Standing back up I check my phone to see I got a message from Annie.

8...

I unlock my phone looking at the text she sent oblivious to the black van stopping yards away from me.

7...

Annie's message said:

" Where are you? "

6...

I groan knowing she didn't see my note. Not hearing the light footsteps coming towards me.

5...

I reply by saying:

" I'm going to my music class near Ymir's house "

4...

Tucking a piece of hair behind my ear I wait for Annie to reply.

3...

She replied by saying:

" Okay, love you "

2...

Before I could reply I hear my name being called out. " MIKASA!! ". I squint to see Ymir running out of her house.

1...

" Wha.... ". I mumbled then heard a deep voice behind me.

0...

" Now! ". I felt a cloth on my mouth and I blacked out, the last thing I heard was:

" GET OFF HER! "