Chapter 1

The sound of papers being tossed on the table caused quite a few surprises from its surrounding. It is noticeable how disappointed the head of the house were feeling.

He sighed, "It couldn't be helped then. We just had to hide the truth."

His son, the reason for this family meeting to be happening, is trembling. His mother holding his tiny hands tightly as she asked,

"Yeobo, what do you mean by hiding our son?". He looked up to his two beloved. Despite a little bit of disappointment, he is more worried about his son, who is now currently seven years old, against the world's treatment.

" You know what I meant, my love. Namjoon will need to hide his sub gender,

At least until I could be strong enough to protect him.", Kim Ha-joon said.

His son, stepped up but still holding his mother's hand, softly asked despite the tears swelling in his eyes,

"Appa, you don't want me to be an o-omega? Is it bad to be one?"

Kim Ha-joon couldn't bear to look at his son without the feeling of regretful of still being weak to protect his own family. So, his wife took the place to assure their little one.

"Joon-ah, it is not and never wrong being an omega. Even if me and appa are alpha, it didn't change the fact that you will always be our beautiful chubby son, omega or not."

Namjoon pouted at his mother. "I am not chubby...I just like eomma's food!"

Kim Hana laughed at her cute son. She glanced at her husband, who is still refused to face them, before sighing and continue saying,

"But, this world is so cruel, Joon-ah. Especially to omegas. That is the reason why appa wanted you to hide it, okay, my baby?"

Namjoon didn't quite understand but he nodded anyway. It must be a good reason if his parents said so and he is a smart boy. He will listen to them.

"Then, what should I tell other people, eomma?". Namjoon asked again. Only this time, his father answered with,

"You will be an alpha, Kim Namjoon."

_______________________________________

Kim Namjoon woke up from his slumber, forcefully. Because he is a student that had a morning class. Despite the urge to skip for the day. Then again, he already did that a couple of times.

He groans a bit but still had gotten up from his bed. His dream about the past is still haunting him but he paid no mind.

Because it has been about seventeen years since their last family gathering. Well, things had to change especially after his mother's death too. Nothing big. Not to Kim Namjoon no more.

"Shit, I'm late. But then again, who wanted to be early for economy classes at fucking eight in the morning?,"

He chose his clothes for the day.

"Well, certainly not me." Then, he chose a black cotton jersey legging and paired it with another black casual basic turtleneck sleeveless as his top.

Namjoon stared at his choise of clothes for the day until he somehow satisfied enough before actually wearing them. With that, he walked out from his hostel room, and headed to his morning class with quite a struggles and,

"Why do I need to suffer when I can easily teach myself??", a moment of silent before continuing with,

"Oh yeah, for my degree. Huh, fuck."

It's what he had been muttering to himself to motivate him while walking to the point he is unaware of another figure coming from his right side.

He kind of hit the other but also be the one who fell and was caught by the other on his waist. Perhaps there were also some curses thrown while he was closely falling but it didn't matter. What matters is, '𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘶𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘨𝘰 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦??",

Not that he mind of course. He still has eyes to appreciate ones beauty.

The cat-wait no, the guy opened his mouth, "Well, isn't this a little bit too early for you to hit on me, sweetheart?", he teased.

And let's say Kim Namjoon did not take the tease very well. He immediately stood up and away from the man's grasp.

"Excuse me, Mr. Cat, as much as my beautiful waist is luring you out, don't blame it on me for your lack of intercourse." He huffed and walked away as he is definitely very late, not to his morning class, but his morning coffee from his favourite cafe.

The man, or Min Yoongi stood there, while couldn't control his smile from appearing on his face due to their short interaction.

"Damn, Jin-hyung do know how to pick our future mate. And a beautiful one too."

_

Whenever I wanted advice on how to be as confident as him :