Chapter 4

Kim Namjoon rubs his head. He is thinking about how to have at least a normal conversation with the alpha pup, who is by the way, couldn't stop staring at him like he hangs all the star in the fucking sky.

Maybe he did. That's why he is amazing as he is.

" Uh, you mind if you could at least tell me what kind of drink that you want, pup? My treat. ", he tried.

The pup shook his head as he said,
" I don't mind. Anything you gave me, I would definitely drink it! "

Oh dear, Namjoon should not let this pup go to any suspicious parties if this is how easy it is for him to trust others. Nope. Namjoon would not let it happen.

" Alright, pup. How about a banana smoothie? ", his suggestion was greeted by an obvious happy nod.

Namjoon got up and went to the counter to order their drinks. Hoseok, as always noticed him the first.

" Joonie, what brings you this early? Finish your classes already? "

He sighed, leaning a bit more to the counter in the kind of way that was not supposed to seduce anyone. Hoseok would disagree. Probably gulping a little but that's only for him to know.

" Not really. I kind of got a kick out as usual because he is a dick ". That earned a laugh from the alpha.

" Oh, but he still gives you a good grade? "

" That's because I'm smart, Hobi. I need you on my side ", Namjoon pouted, making the other chuckled.

" And I will always be on your side, Joon-ah. You didn't have to ask. Never would need to. " But, before Namjoon could ask any further, Hoseok cut him out with a question about his order.

" The usual? "

" Uhm, yes but also add a banana smoothie, please ". That makes Hoseok startled.

" ...Do you bring a company, Joon-ah? This is the first time you did. " Namjoon shook his head and answered, " It's just for a pup that I found earlier this morning. He got into trouble so I want to treat him. "

Namjoon points at where the alpha pup is sitting, who is now also smiling ear to ear at both of them.

" Yeah, that's him. But I don't know his name-"

" JUGKOOKIE?? "

Oh, that's one way to know someone's name.

_______________________________________

Now, Namjoon knows that not only Hoseok knows the pup, but Seokjin also does too. And this is due to the pup being one of their pack mates.

They sound mad but also worried about pup-Jungkookie? He thinks that's his name, so Namjoon excused himself to let them talk properly. After all, he still has places to attend.

He walked to this college's library whenever he had time. Namjoon just loved it here, the quiet, the smell of books and more importantly, a place where he could at least be himself.

" Ohhhh, there is a second volume for the last novel that I read??" He danced with the book in his hands happily.

Namjoon also had his secret place. A table far away from the others with a soft couch for him to read while laying or napping a bit. So, he walked there with his dimpled smile and probably jumping a bit.

" Finally, I would know what happened to my handsome knight- Wait, what who dies?? "

And Namjoon, not for the first time had accidentally spoiled himself by opening at the wrong random page.

" sHIT-NOT MY HUSBAND??? JUNG HYUNSIK!! "

_______________________________________

Min Yoongi looked at his phone, frowning as he read the messages sent by their pack alpha. The other two who were joking with each other stopped what they were doing, waiting for the older to tell them.

" Hm, we need to head home. Seokjin-hyung said Kookie had some troubles, again. ", Yoongi sighed.

" What? Did he push someone from the stairs again? ", Taehyung asked, confusion written all over his face as he tried to recall every troubles the youngest had brought to them. He still adored the young pup, though.

" Not his fault this time. I think. "

That earned a soft laugh from Jimin.

" What about the cafe? "

" Jin-hyung said he closed it early so he can discuss something else with us. Like another official pack meeting. "

The two alpha nods and begin to gets up from their seat. Yoongi did the same too. Although, as he was a about to leave with Jimin and Taehyung, they all heard a shout,

" sHIT-NOT MY HUSBAND??? JUNG HYUNSIK!! "

Jimin and Yoongi cursed a bit after they were startled, and Taehyung,

" I knew he would die in the second volume!! After all the bleeding and shit! "

_

Taehyung after he got the spoiler :