Chapter 8

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚔𝚓𝚒𝚗'𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚝𝚘 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚓𝚘𝚘𝚗...

______𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢______

Kim Seokjin, the youngest heir of Kim's family, was forced to attend the birthday ceremony which is a disguise of finding a suitable mate in order to strengthen the relationship between companies in a business field.

The eleven year old looked around and sighed when he saw many old men instead of children his age. He is bored and his clothes are uncomfortable.

" Jinnie, don't ruin your tie, dear ", his mother said, fixing his tie back.

" But eomma...I'm bored so can't I just go home now with our driver? "

His mother was surprised, and soon turned into laughter. " My dear Jinnie, how could you go home when this is your birthday ceremony? "

Seokjin scoffed. He didn't feel like a birthday boy at all. He feels like an outsider instead in his own house.

" I can go to Yoonie's house. I heard him and Hobi are having a sleepover right now. I want to join them! ", He tried pleading with his mother.

Honestly, Mrs. Kim could understand her son's frustration. The child was discharged soon after her husband, a father of two, who is also a businessman met with his colleagues.

" How about this, if you promised eomma to have your nanny accompany you, I could allow our Jinnie to go to the playground near our place? ". That earned the biggest smile her son had given since this ceremony started.

" I'll take that we have a deal? "

Seokjin went and hugged his mother. " Thank you, eomma. "

Mrs. Kim smiled, hugging her son back. " Of course, my dear. Just come back to me soon, alright..."

Seokjin nodded and ran towards his nanny for his freedom of the day.

___

" Be careful, young master! ", shouted his nanny who watched him with worry as he ran around. There are also two bodyguards with them.

Although, the child chose to ignore the plea and embrace his carefree and childish side that could give his nanny a heart attack one day. Possibly in the next few minutes too.

" I want to play with that swing--"

Seokjin couldn't continue his excitement as he fell on the ground. He was about to cry when he saw another child, smaller than him, hiding inside the small wooden house there. It's usually where the girls play but that's the least of his worries.

" Young master, are you okay? ", His nanny was about to come and check on him, but he stopped her. He mouthed to her on how he is planning to play inside the small wooden house.

Seokjin approach the child carefully as to not startles him. Although, the child noticed and hugging his small body even tighter to himself. Seokjin hesitate whether to continue or leave the child alone. Despite him not wanting to do so.

Because for some reason, Seokjin is unable to turn away from this small boy.

The child was afraid before he noticed the injury on Seokjin's knees. He then went and kneeled in front of the surprised Seokjin, only to blows softly at the injury.

" No more pain...Peas...", It seems like the boy couldn't say 'please' properly that Seokjin didn't know that if he should laugh or being flustered by it. He couldn't chose for himself as the fluster chose him when the boy also grabbed his shirt to kiss him on his cheek.