Chapter 12

" Would you guys mind? "

The boys turned their heads to let Namjoon change his clothes. The omega just got discharged, which takes almost a week despite the plea from Namjoon. He can go home but instead of his dorm, his father and the others had decided something else.

His father, more like his aunt told him to stay with Seokjin and the others at their house. Namjoon was confused, but Seokjin and his pack looks like it was the greatest idea ever presented.

Before Namjoon could say any further, Jimin and Hoseok already offered themselves to pack his stuffs, while his aunt went away with grabbing his father by his ear. Looks painful if anyone ask Namjoon.

So, it brings to this very moment where the omega is trying to change his clothes when he noticed eyes on him. He warned them with an annoyed sigh. Namjoon then asked whoever was willing to listen.

" Hey, are you sure about letting me stay at your place? I could just go back to my dorm-"

" Absolutely not. "

Yoongi cut him off. Although, he immediately backed and hid himself behind Seokjin once he noticed the omega's eyes on him. He said it was so fast that it was embarrassing. Seokjin chuckled, and he soon took the lead.

" Listen, Joon-ah. You know your conditions right now. Where you're, let's say hormones are still unbalanced." Namjoon nodded at the statement. His aunt said the same to him, though it is still a foreign topic for him.

"And seeing how well you reacted to our scents, your aunt figured it would be best if you stay with us, at least until your conditions are approved. Stay with us...To uh stabilize your omega side? "

Namjoon tilted his head as he usually does when he is confused. Unaware of the cooing he received from them. Because he tried to decipher what sounded like a question, with doubt and insecurity from Seokjin.

" So, you guys wanted me to stay? "

They nods eagerly.

" I won't be a bother? "

They shake their heads rapidly.

" And you guys promised to keep my secret about being an omega? "

"We won't tell a soul and are willing to even die before it gets out, if you ask us to." Jungkook swears with the most innocent face as if he didn't just said about death so casually.

" Okay-Not that far. " Namjoon let out a nervous laugh. His stuff were packed, he'd done with changing his clothes, so all that is left to do was,

" Lead the way, I guess? " And he was greeted by six pair of hands trying to escort him. " Mind you I can still walk by myself. I'm not that weak! "

Namjoon left them behind and walked away frustrated. He didn't even relized that they were just trying to hold his hands.

" Well, at least none of us got the chance to hold his hand? " Taehyung remark. Five pouts was all he received. Six if you counted him too.

_______"_______

Once they arrived at the same house Namjoon remembered from his short visit, he followed after Jungkook who bring his bags to his temporary room.

Namjoon looked inside the room and noticed a comfortable queen sized bed, a big crafted wardrobe with a couple of branded clothes and shoes, a bathroom that is bigger than his own dorm room, a soft white fur carpet and six alphas with big pleading eyes waiting for him to praise them.

"....First of all, why do I have a feeling that this room was prepared even before I had decided to live here? "

They shook their heads. The room was immediately filled with denials from the alphas. Namjoon just sigh and agreed to let the matter goes as what they had told him.

" Alright, now I'm feeling sticky from the ride, mind if I take a shower? "

Again. They shook their heads. Confused to why Namjoon is asking for their permission when everything were prepared for the omega.

Namjoon chuckled softly. Finding the situation and the alphas endearing. He picks up the towel on the bed that seems for him to use, he looked at them once he reached the bathroom door and playfully smirked,

"Unless you guys want to stay here and join me instead? "

" Yeah sure-" Jungkook was immediately pulled by the others and within a second they were all out of the omega's room. Namjoon laughed and continue with the shower.

_______"_______

" Why can't I? Namjoon hyung is the one who invite first! " Jungkook pouts after he was placed on their couch. Away from Namjoon's room.

"I understand, it is Namjoon, who can say no to that invitation" The others nods as Hoseok's words. "But just where the hell is your common sense-"

" Hobi-ah! No violence! "

" AHHH!! HOBI-HYUNG DON'T HIT ME! I'M SORRYYYY "

While Yoongi is holding Hoseok, Jungkook is running around trashing the house, Jimin cried in frustration, Taehyung recorded everything and Seokjin excuse himself to find the nearest place to jump.

They didn't know they had been at it for almost an hour when they all heard a faint and soft cough. They stopped whatever they were doing and turned their heads only to find the omega, hairs wet as an evidence that he is fresh out of shower. With a towel resting on his neck.

Not to mention the heavenly scent coming from the omega.

That is when they noticed that Namjoon came out only wearing an oversized shirt with a short. A short. A fucking tight short.

[ 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝

[ 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝. 𝚈𝚎𝚜. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚃𝚊𝚎𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚐! ]

"....."

" Uhm guys? I'm kind of hungry? " Namjoon fidgeting, didn't know what caused the sudden silence.

" Should I order us some food-"

*Thunk*

Jungkook and surprisingly Yoongi fall flat on the ground. Probably had a little blood from their noses. Murmuring 'you're the meal' and 'god damn those thighs' softly only for the pack to hear them enough.

" Oh no-Are you okay?? " Namjoon ran and went to Yoongi first, seeing him the closest. He holds the alpha's head and rests it on his lap. His hands gently rub Yoongi's head, while he shoots concern towards the younger's way.

The rest scoffed. Cursing a 'lucky bastard but we still love you' under their breath.

𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍...

_______"_______