Chapter 10

22 Years Ago;

_

"The percentage rate of omegas population are rising each year in our country by 1.2, this had caused others to voiced their concern regarding this fact. The reason most likely because omegas had slowly rebels on having the same right as the alpha and betas.

Some of the concerns we had gathered from this neighborhood would be, 'Omegas are only good for breeding', 'Omegas' shoud stay at home, pleasing their alphas instead of rebels',

Although, our government has decided on not changing the laws despite the continuous protests-", The screen went black once the off button on the remote was pushed.

The alpha couldn't stand hearing another words from the reporter or their country's situations. He sighed, not only frustrated about the news, but also about his proposals being rejected once again.

The alpha didn't realized his mate had come and sat beside him on their couch. Taking one look on his face, and she already knew what her husband needed right now.

" Yeobo, forget those things for now. Joon-ah and I believed in you. So, forget them for awhile and be with us instead, we miss you... ", Kim Hana spoke softly.

" But, if I still couldn't succeed-How could I even feed us?? What about Joon's diapers and-", He was shushed when he felt his wife soft hand on his mouth. Hana chuckles at her husband's confusion.

" Those world business of yours can wait, yeobo. Our world is waiting for us to celebrate his birthday with us "

And just like that, all of Ha-Joon's worries disappeared. Perhaps it was from his wife's gentle words, or maybe at the mention of their son.

He smiled. " Lead the way then, my love "

They walked together with Hana holding her husband's hand to their small table where she left their precious son.

" Namjoonie, happy birth-AH THE CAKE!! JOONIE! Eomma told you to wait for us before you eat, baby! "

" Joonie nwo wike to wait "

Hana went to grab tissues in order to clean her son off

Hana went to grab tissues in order to clean her son off. Namjoon kept on eating the cake, not caring how his eomma is scolding him.

" Look at eomma's birthday boy, he is all dirty now! You should be lucky that you're so cute that eomma can't scold you for too long! "

Namjoon sneezed when he accidentally threw his strawberries away. " Joonies bewwy! "

And their treasured memory ended with Ha-Joon couldn't help but laugh on the floor, his wife glaring at him with their covered with cake's cream of a son in her arms and the two years old Namjoon who just cried for his strawberry.

_______"_______

The current time;

_

Only two of Seokjin's mate to joined him on a conversation with Kim Ha-Joon. And the two consists of Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok. Jungkook had run off to where the omega is.

Yoongi sat on Seokjin's right and Hoseok took the left one. They are facing the older alpha who is a well known in business field that could almost on the same level as Seokjin's family. He is a respected man and a cold person towards his surrounding.

One word from him, and Kim Namjoon might be taken away from them. Seokjin nor the Bangtan can have that to happen.

" Seokfis-I mean Kim Seokjin ", he coughs. " Do you have any reasonable explanation on why do you hold my son here. " The alpha could just reported this either to the laws enforcement or to Seokjin's father himself. But, then this case would only grew bigger and it involves Namjoon in it.

"...My packmate, Taehyung, found him in distress on one of the hallway. Namjoon emitted a sweet scent that close to a post-heat and Taehyung feared for his safety, so he brings him here. "

Ha-Joon observed him with wary. "You could have just send him back to his room? Why here, with your pack being all alphas.

Because I'm sure you already know that he is an omega. "

Seokjin clenched his fingers into a fists. " That's what I had in mind at first, until Taehyung told me that he was almost attacked by other alpha "

Ha-Joon had kept in mind to fired the useless bodyguards he hired for his son. Not only they had lost him, but to let him get attack? Unacceptable.

" Then, I don't think of anywhere that is even more safe than where we could see him. We tried to send him back to you, but Namjoon himself resents the idea. ", Seokjin continued.

"... He resented the idea you said..."

The older could have guessed a couple of possible reasons on why his own son did not want to come to his own house. And the very first would be because he hadn't even let Namjoon to have his own heat ever since he presented. Only have him to take his suppression every months.

It is to stop his son from being in a painful position. Not wanting for some mere alphas or anyone to take advantage of him. Although, his reason does not excuse his doing at all. For the suppression to not work despite all these years must have mean that Namjoon's body had build up the immunity towards them.

" Kim Ha-Joon-ssi, what do you plan on doing now? ", Yoongi asked. And that seem to brought him back from his thoughts.

" I know it might sounds suspicious, but I think Namjoon should have just stay here until he is truly better to make decision for himself,

We can promise you that we won't touch him or do anything to him. You have our words. "

It might sounds like a good deal. It just that how could he believe a bunch of youngsters, alphas at that to stay with his omega son without having anything in return.

" What exactly do you want? My company? "

" We just want your blessing, to court Kim Namjoon with the intention of having him as our mate.

And of course, even if you're against it, for as long as Namjoon didn't chase us away, we will be there for him. ", Seokjin clarified his true intention to the older alpha.

But before he could say anything else to either prevent it or mock it, he was cut off by the raspy voice, who could barely standing with the other three alphas behind him,

" There is no need...to go that far, for someone like me...I'm fine-", with that, Namjoon fell. He was caught by Jungkook who then proceed to carry him in his arms. The omega's face turned pale each second.

" NAMJOON! / HYUNG!! "

𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍...

______"_____

𝙼𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚘 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚢 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜 :