Chapter 6

" I think, it would be best if we took Joon-ah in, Hannie. He is still young and you can't take care of him when you, yourself is still unstable... ",

Kim Namjoon's grandmother tried to reason with her son, who just lost his wife two weeks ago.

She pitied her only grandson, for living with a father who could barely look at his own child. Perhaps the child resembles his mother too much that it hurts him still.

Kim Ha-Joon gripped his hands tightly. He knew it is the right thing to do. But, to let his only son go...to let the last gift his beloved had given him was hurting him even more.

" I'm sorry, eomeoni. I can't- I just couldn't let him go. "

She expected that would be her son's answer. " Have you think this through, Hannie? You won't be able to give him the attention that the child needed..."

Kim Han-Joon knows. But he had made the decision. He will work hard until he could provide and give his son all the things he asked for. No matter the price itself. Anything. Even if his son would ended up hating him in the process.

She sighed. " Then, there is nothing I could say to change your mind. I only wish to come over to help taking care of that precious child. "

He nodded, feeling relieved. " Or course you could come anytime you wanted, eomeoni. As long as, Namjoon is here with me. "

They shared a mutual agreement. Thinking that is what Namjoon would had wanted without actually asking him for it. Because, for a child who had just lost his mother, the last thing he would need is what the world could have offered him.

And the reason for it, would be because he needs his father the most by his side. Telling him, that everything will be alright even when it is not.

_______________________________________

Kim Namjoon thought of going to his favorite cafe, grab his usual drink and left for his morning classes. Although, his plans is now was interrupt by an unknown box.

A pretty unknown box wrapped with cute design of gift paper with ribbons.

Namjoon didn't know what to do. So, he did what a people would do before processing their thought. Staring at the box, hoping it would speak for it's behalf. Unfortunately, it didn't. And even if it did talk somehow, Namjoon would be the first to run, or faint.

" Uhh...Was it meant for someone else?"

He checks the gift card that was attached to the box, trying to find the true receiver, only to find his name on it;

' To : Kim Namjoon
From : Your future husbands ;) '

And Namjoon stared at it for a suspicious amount of seconds, before burst out laughing. He probably lost his mind or someone was dared to do this to him.

He was about to pick up the box before he heard a sound from inside?

Namjoon immediately put it down and hurriedly opened the box, not caring if he did it in front of his room. He then finally met with the item that was inside of the box.

It was a bear plushie holding a flower with a recorded voice each time Namjoon pushed the cute nose of the bear,

' Joonie is our honey <3 ',

And dear lord, does the sound recorded sound pretty familiar or was it just Namjoon? He ignored it for now

And dear lord, does the sound recorded sound pretty familiar or was it just Namjoon? He ignored it for now. And chose to went through with his plan of the day.

But it did not go past two pair of eyes that were watching him fondly, as he jumped in excitement, squeal happily while also apologized to others that he had disturb. All of that was because he is happy with the gift he received.

" Told you it would work, Jin-hyung "

" Yeah, and it was worth it seeing him so happy and smiley like that. It suit him, Yoon-ah. "

Yoongi agreed with Seokjin. Namjoon should have only smile and they will chase all his sorrow away if he allows it. He is beautiful especially with those cute dimples of his.

_______________________________________

The omega is now restless. Ever since he received the gift two days ago, a voice that he kind of recognised but couldn't put a face into, and his body that has been weird since earlier of this morning.

" The hell...isn't it kind of hot today? ", He asked mostly to himself as he tried to brings his body to walk properly.

Unaware of bumping into another figure, which kind of made Namjoon's mind and vision to spin even more to the point he just gave up and land his body to the other who caught him pretty fast. He just hoped the other person is kind enough to escort him back to his room.

" Uh...It's too hot...My room...Nest..."

The other was surprised but regained himself in a split of second. He knew it is the perfect opportunity that has landed into him so easily. And he won't let it go.

" Ah, turns out you are not the alpha as you were described, huh...Well, that's fine by me, as long as you will be mine-", Lee Minseo was cut off by another hand that grabbed the omega away from him.

That turns out to be one of the alpha of Bangtan that he despised. And the said alpha is now glaring at him with a growl.

" Don't you fucking dare touch our Namjoon, asshole. "

Lee Minseo knew him. The alpha was one of the students Namjoon tutored. Doesn't make him hate him any less.

" Kim Taehyung. I don't think that was the way to talk to someone older than you. And the one you had in arms, he belonged to me. "

Taehyung felt his anger rising that it could undoubtedly feel by his pack mate too.

" Back off. He's not yours. He is his own person. So back the fuck off ! "

Minseo knew it is not the time yet. He could not win now against the Bangtan. But he will find a way to bring them all down. As well as taking what's supposed to be his. His omega. He liked the sound of it even more.

_______________________________________

Taehyung could felt his anger washed away as he saw the other walked out. And shifted his attention to the omega in his arms. Omega. Namjoon-hyung is an omega. For some reason, Taehyung could have guess it based on his hyung's beauty, intelligence, and his kindness.

Although, he's supposed to bring his hyung to somewhere safe and not admiring the sleepy face of the omega. His hyung is sick and he needs his other hyungs to help him!

" Wait, Namjoon-hyung! I will bring you to our house! Seokjin-hyung and the others must know how to help you! ", he tried to tell Namjoon.

And as he lift Namjoon to carry him in bridal style, the omega opened his beautiful eyes, just softly stare at Taehyung.

" Namjoon-hyung! Are you hurt anywhere else? "

Namjoon didn't reply, but instead he smiled brightly at the younger alpha.

" Hehe...you are my bear...", Namjoon fall asleep again after he was satisfied of meeting the voice of his bear. Not that he is in his right mind to realized the meaning behind it.

And he also missed how red the face of the younger alpha he had caused flustered.

_

Jung wiseok had spoken

Jung wiseok had spoken. I shall hear it while ignored it as well. :3