Chapter 9

𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎 : 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚗𝚘 𝚜𝚖𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚜 𝙸 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝.

___________𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢____________

At Kim's residence, Kim Ha-Joon had been rubbing his head to ease the headaches he got since the morning.
The reason led to his only son, Namjoon, the one he had tried to reach but there was no response.

" Sir, there is still no news about Namjoon...", his secretary told him, hands occupied with both phones for their men to inform and paperwork.

Ha-Joon sighed. He couldn't believe it when the bodyguards he had assigned to take care of his son's safety had lost the track of Namjoon's whereabouts.

" Just where the hell are you, Namjoon? "

And when he was about to take another pill given by the maid, his secretary told him the newest information about his son,

" Sir, the great news is that they found Namjoon! "

Ha-Joon observes the hesitation his secretary holds. " Go ahead and tell me what else they told you. "

" Yes, sir. It is that, they found him currently staying at Kim Seokjin's place..."

Seokjin? The youngest heir of one of his rival companies? The same kid who had been asking him for his son's hand of joining his pack? Also the one he had declined all of the kid's proposal in taking his son away?

There was no way he would let his son stay there any longer.

" Min-Hwan, prepare the car for me. I had a child to bring home. ", He was answered with 'yes, sir' by his secretary who had dialed their designed driver.

_______"_______

" Jin-hyung, how is Joonie? ", Hoseok asks, concerned about the omega. It has also been a day since the omega arrived at their house. Seokjin didn't answer him. He didn't know how to explain to him about Namjoon's current conditions.

And by right now, they had assigned each two of them to watch over the omega. It's Taehyung and Jimin's turn. Jungkook is taking his mind off with watching whatever their television have to offer, Yoongi at the kitchen and in the middle of preparing their dinner while Hoseok sat beside Seokjin on the couch, talking to pass the time.

" Why would Tae-hyung liked the male lead when he is obviously a psychopath–", Jungkook was cut off from his comment when they all heard the sound of their doorbell rings.

Yoongi is the first to ask, " Did any of you order food because I swear to god I will smack you with Jin-hyung's slipper. "

The shook their heads. None of them even crossed the thought of ordering in such of time. So, Hoseok took it as his responsibility to go and open the door.

" I'll get it then. Let see who is our guest that came this late at night–"

Surprised, the young alpha was greeted by a tall figure with a handsome face. Older than the rest of them that's for sure or it's just the man frown too much it made his face mature more than his real age. Hoseok knew he should be alarmed, telling Seokjin there was a stranger, an alpha at that when they have an omega in heat with them especially, but for some reason, he felt some familiarity with the man's scent.

" Hobi-hyung, who is at the door? ", Jungkook went to see who it was when he realized his hyung was taking away too long to tell them.

Jungkook saw Hoseok staring at the unknown alpha. He couldn't help but growl when the alpha make eyes contact with him. " Who are you? "