TWO

The next day the rangers all got ready to head out.

"Where are you going?" They turned to see Mentor with his arms crossed over his chest.

Jayden stepped forward. "Weird enough the zoo."

"And why you have training today?"

Jayden held out the zoo badge. "Because when we faced the Nighlock yesterday a crimson ranger fought as well. She was rude and said we should leave the fighting to the professional. But I think she is just like us Emily found her work badge so we are going to go and observe her then try and talk to her."

Mentor smiled. "Another ranger! Let me change I need to see this for myself."

As he walked off Mike looked at the others. "Mentor! Wanting to go to the zoo! Something is going on."

It wasn't a couple minutes and Mentor was back and in civilian clothes. They all loaded up and when to the zoo. After they paid for admission they stopped at a man who was handing out maps. Jayden took one.

"Excuse me were might we find Jewels McKnight?"

The name who badge said Rick smiled. "Ah! You wish to join her demonstration?"

"Yes sir."

"Well she is just beginning go straight down she is at the big cat enclosures I think she is starting with the tiger."

"Thank you."

"Have fun."

They all walked down and noticed a group in front of the tigers. It looked to be an elementary class as well as a family of or two. They took a space in the back and watched.

Jewels wasn't paying to much attention to the people in the crowd. She was inside the tiger enclosure and crouched beside the white tiger... "Okay this is Naki she is a 4 year old white Siberian tiger and they are endangered. Now tigers are the biggest of the cat family. And were as other cats don't like water tigers love to swim."

"Miss Jewels.. How much can a tiger eat?"

Jewels rubbed her hand over the tiger's fur. "Well tigers can eat about 100 pounds of meat a night. That is like you eating 400 burgers..." They little boy's eyes widened, Jewels smiled and left the enclosure and lead her group to the next section which it was the Grizzly bear enclosure. She walked in as the crowd gathered around as she stood between two grizzlies.

"This is Lancelot and Guinevere they are both grizzly bears. Now before bears hibernate they can and will eat up to 90 pounds of food everyday. And males can weight up to 700 pounds and the females up to 350 pounds." As she talked the male stood up on his hind legs and put his claws on Jewels there was a few worries from the crowd but the bear did nothing more but lean forward and licked her. The children laughed.

"Now the only reason he did that was because I usually bring them a treat every now and then." She reached into the fanny pack she had tied to her waist and pulled out two small bowls and the bears snorted. "They love their honey!" She pulled the caps off and held the bowls as the bears started eating. "I don't give them honey very often but when I do I use a special honey."

A little stood on her toes. "What kind?"

"Well I know someone with a bee farm and I take a small corner of their comb with the honey because in the wild bear will eat the whole hive." She finished with the bears and led the tour to the next place.

Her tour was over about 1 and she took her lunch break. But as she was leaving the parking lot she felt like she was being followed. She tightened her hand on her book bag strap. She felt her zords move around in the bag, they could sense her discomfort. When she reached the woods she turned to see the six rangers from yesterday with a talk man.