SEVEN

The others walked outside and smiled when the couple pulled apart Emily walked over and hugged Jewels.

"Is everything okay?"

Jewels smiled. "Everything is wonderful I found my long lost friend and I have new friends."

They were all laughing when an alarm sounded Jayden grabbed Jewels' hand and they all ran inside.

Jayden and Jewels arrived first. "Ready for your first team battle?"

"Oh yeah!"

"Ready Guys?"

"Ready!"

They all pulled out their morphers. "Samuraizer... Go... Go samurai!"

In the city the monster was blasting citizens. "There you go scream give your sorrow and fright. The Sanzu River will rise and Master Xandred will come forward."

"Hey nighlock!"

"What?" The ranger stepped forward. "What there are seven of you now?"

They fought their way through the moogers. Jayden looked to Jewels. "Double Team?"

"Gladly."

"Fire Smasher!"

"Samurai Naginata!"

"Fire strike!"

"Blazing Fury!" Their attacks slashed across the monster he blew up. The others ran forward.

"That was great team work guys."

The ground shook and the monster was back double time. Mike turned to Jewels.

"Have your zords seen action?"

"Only once."

"Follow our led."

Alright."

They called their zords, and when Jewels united with hers she knew what she had to do.

"Zords combine."

When they did she pulled out the Naginata. "Naginata Tornado spin!" The weapon spun and struck the monster. The others followed with their attack and the monster was destroyed.

Back at the Shiba House Mentor was waiting for them with cold drinks and lunch. As they eat he placed a hand on Jewels' shoulder.

"You were great all of you."

Mia turned to Jewels. "If there isn't anything else maybe we could watch the second movie tonight?"

Jewels smiled. "I would love that."

Jayden stood up. "Come on guys lets get some training going."

They all walked outside and grabbed their training swords. Jayden stood in front of Jewels. "Let's see your sword work." She nodded and raised her sword. Jayden came at her in strength and speed. She matched him strike for strike. With a call Antonio joined the battle his speed was faster then Jayden and Jewels had to work harder to keep up. With a final thread of determination she pushed Antonio back and then sliding down swept his feet out from under him.

There was an applause Jewels turned and saw everyone clapping. She laughed and bowed. Antonio tackled her from behind and started tickling her. She looked up and yelled through her laughing. "Mia, Emily help." The girls walked over and pulled Antonio away from Jewels as a laughing Jayden helped her to her feet.

The day pasted in a flash Mentor made everyone dinner and 2 hours later they pilled in Jewels' room and each with a bowl of Popcorn set in like they were the night before to watch "The two towers". The main difference on this night, Jayden and Jewels were again sitting on her bed but this time they were cuddling and didn't mind who saw... Another difference was Antonio was laying across the foot of her bed on his side facing the TV.