THREE

Jewels followed Mentors direction to their place. As she stepped out she couldn't help but gap at how wonderful their place was. And to think she was living in a garage apartment for the last five years. Jewels jumped when she felt hands on her shoulder.

"Easy!" She looked up and saw Jayden a blush staining her cheeks as she saw his hands were still on her shoulder. Komodo zord hissed from her bag and she placed a hand on his head to calm them.

Mentor opened the door. "Come on in."

As the others walked in Jewels hesitated. She was so nervous and rethinking coming her. She backed up till her back was flushed against her car.

Jayden noticed that Jewels wasn't with him. He stepped back out and saw she was against her car. He walked up.

"What's wrong?"

"I shouldn't be here."

"Of course you should you are a ranger after all."

Jewels looked up at him and he saw something hiding in her eyes. She was hiding a big secret that caused her pain.

"I was so mean to you guys."

Jayden laughed. "Not mean rude but we'll get over it... Come on." When she just looked toward the gate and didn't move Jayden grabbed her hand and lead her inside. Jewels followed him without question. Not like she could talk at the moment. She couldn't take her eyes on his hand on hers.

As they entered Mike and Emily's eyes widened in the sight that Jayden was holding Jewels' hand. Emily stepped forward.

"Is everything okay?"

Jewels blushed as she took a step forward and pulled her hand from Jayden's. "Yeah I am just really nervous."

"There is no need. Come on!" Emily looped her arm through Jewels and lead her inside.

Mike and Jayden watched as the women went inside. Mike turned to Jayden with a smile. "Well you two seems friendly."

Jayden looked at him. "She was scared I was only trying to show her there was nothing to be scared about."

Mike laughed. "Yeah right." He headed inside leaving Jayden to his thoughts.

Those thoughts were centered on Jewels. She looked and talked tough but he just saw that she wasn't she could get scared like anyone else. Not knowing it he idly ran his fingers across his palm. He could still remember how soft her hand felt in his and he could swear when she passed him he could smell her, she had a lilac and rose smell to her. Slipping his hands into his pockets he walked inside with a small hope that Mentor could indeed talk her into staying. He would like to learn more about her.

Inside Jewels sat on a round chair with Emily on one side and Mia on the other both smiling widely. Mentor sat in front of her.

"Why don't you let your zords run around they are safe her and they could play with the others."

Jewels looked up. "Others?"

Before she could get an answer there was a small growl and Jewels looked up to see a lion crawling on Jayden he put it on the ground as more zord joined them. To Jewels' amazement there were a few aquatic zords like her Orca Zord. Sitting her back pack down she opened it as she lifted her zords out. Komodo was fist and he immediately went to the dragon, Lion and Tiger zords. Her hawk was next she took off flying off as a octopus flew up to follow her. Armadillo took off once she sat her down and was playing with Turtle and beetle zords. But when Jewels took out her Orca zord he flew from her hands and started to chase the lobster looking zord playing when it turned and tugged on his tail.