EIGHT

The next two weeks went off like usual, training, maybe a movie at night and of course the occasional nighlock attack. Jewels had went back to the zoo and changed her employee file putting her new number and address down. As for the others? Mia was learning new cooking techniques from Jewels and now could make a good meal, and Jayden he had been spending more time with Jewels.

As Jewels made lunch she thought back to Saturday and smiled.

~~~~~~~Memory~~~~~~~

She was wearing a red sundress. They all were about to head to the beach when there was a knock she answered it and surprise it was Rick he looked her up and down and smiled.

"You look great Jewels!"

"Rick what are you doing here?"

"Well I was thinking maybe I could take you out. Maybe dinner and a movie, then head back to my place."

"Oh Rick I'm sorry I can't"

He took her hand and pulled her closer. "Why not?"

Before she could answer Jayden walked over.

"Everything okay Jewels?"

"Yeah Jayden its fine."

Rick looked up. "I remember you."

Jayden stared at Rick, and took her hands in his and pulled her to him. Rick glared at him.

"And you are?"

"Her boyfriend and we were just leaving."

~~~~~Memory~~~~~

She smiled at the memory of the look on Ricks face. "Lunch!"

Everyone came in and grabbed their food. As he passed Antonio poked Jewels in the side. She squeaked and swatted his shoulder.

They sat and ate hardly talking. They've been having a movie night every other night. She had introduced them to Sweeney Todd (which Mia and Emily hide during the blood shed.) Mia and Emily had suggested they start the Harry Potter Series. They would start it tonight.

An alarm sounded telling them there was an attack. Mentor looked up. "The Valley."

Jayden nodded. "Let's go rangers. Ready?"

"Ready!"

"Samuraizer. Go... Go... Samurai."

They made their way to the Valley passing a few people funny away.

"Run pathetic humans. Run!"

The rangers ran forward and the monster turned around. Jewels froze when she saw the nighlock.

"Gerzilla!"

The monster took a step forward. "Ah! Crimson ranger we meet again. I've been waiting for this day."

Mia stepped forward. "Who is this creep?"

"He killed my parents."

Jayden felt his temper rise this was the monster that had hurt Jewels and her family. Jewels stepped forward.

"Jewels your not alone anymore."

"I know but this is my fault I didn't finish him off."

Gerzilla stepped forward. "Moogers attack."

They came at the rangers and taking out their weapons they fought them off. Jewels called out.

"Katana Samirai Naginata."