The Grand Welcoming at Beacon Academy

While still flying aboard the airship amongst the several possible hundreds of students within, the two former mercenaries of the Delta Faction are seen waiting in boredom for their inevitable landing in Beacon Academy. The masked kid simply lay on the seats in a half-awake state while the ex-agent in the trench coat glared at the students around him, surveying the "competition" that the academy had to offer. One of which was a blonde-haired boy passing by and hunching over to puke into a nearby trash can. The spikey-haired ex-merc cringed at this and turned away to avoid any contact.

Masked Merc: (Obviously bored) Ugh... the hell's taking so long? We could've walked to this academy by now...

Coated Merc: Stop being a baby.

Masked Merc: Stop telling me to stop being a baby.

Coated Merc: (Rolling his eyes) I would, but what you lack is the capacity to be mature.

Masked Merc: (Stands to his feet, dramatically pointing at his partner) And what you lack... (Points at himself with his thumbs) ... is this!

The suited-up agent didn't look at his partner, but he could still sense the stupidity of what his masked cohort was doing.

Coated Merc: Bakajanaino? *

The masked mercenary then took a peek outside the window, only to notice that the ship is seen approaching Beacon across a large body of water.

Masked Merc: Y'know, I may not be much of a "get along altogether and sing 'Kumbaya' type of person, but I'd be lying if I didn't wonder who we're gonna meet here.

Coated Merc: I just hope they're better than Vomit Boy.

Masked Merc: (Looking back at his partner) You mean the blonde dude that passed by? I'm sure he's not that bad.

Ruby: (In the distance) Oh, Yang, gross! You have puke on your shoe!

Yang: (In the distance) Gross, gross, gross, gross, gross, gross, gross, gross!

Ruby: (In the distance) Get-Get away! Get away from me! Get away from me! Get away from me! Get away from me!

Coated Merc: And then there are those two brats.

The black-haired cohort adversary simply shrugged. He and his taller companion had already seen three colorful characters aboard, and it only heightened their curiosity as to what other brand of craziness would come barreling their way. However, curiosity was cut short as the ship was descending upon the area, causing the two ex-agents to look out the window before they landed. At the exterior of the prestigious Beacon Academy, several ships are seen carrying students and docking at the entrance of the school. As soon as one lands, the aforementioned "Vomit Boy" emerges and goes over to the nearest trash can, hunching over it as he loses his lunch. The two mercenaries look over to the boy with slightly disgusted looks on their faces, then they take a walk into the courtyard.

Masked Merc: Yeesh. How many times is that kid gonna puke his guts out?

Coated Merc: I certainly know who won't be cutting it as a Huntsman.

Once the two step outside, they both look around to view the scenery. The obstacle that piqued their interest, in particular, was the site of the academy itself, which looked like a gigantic castle that would inhabit a princess in a fairy tale. Added in with the gates, lengthy bridges, and the grandeur walkway leading up to the facility, the entirety of it all was like stepping into a dreamscape.

Masked Merc: (Continues to look around him) Damn. This place sure is fancy-looking. Kinda overwhelming if you ask me.

Coated Merc: Tell me about it.