Fueling a Feral Frenzy for a Fight

After the Forest of Forever Fall events, Jay and Mateo are seen in Team RWBY's dorm room, trying to get to know each other better as they hope to bond as a team. However, Jay is sitting around Team RWBY while Mateo is standing against one of the bunk beds with his arms crossed and eyes closed, away from everyone as they continue their conversation.

Jay: (Crossing his arms) Today was crazy as hell.

Yang: (Shrugs her shoulders) Eh. At least everything worked out in the end.

Blake: (Crosses her arms with a slightly grouchy disposition) Hopefully, that'll teach Cardin to back off.

Ruby: (Huffing as her cheeks are puffed out) He better!

Weiss: Well, the important thing is that the situation was resolved. That's all that matters.

Ruby: Besides, we need to get down to more important issues!

Jay: Food?

Ruby: (Gets super close to him) No! Your Semblance! You saw all of ours, and I've meant to ask since we saw you fight! (Whining) You promised!

Despite knowing his leader's promise, Jay poked Ruby's forehead with two fingers and pushed her back slightly.

Jay: Personal space first, Rosy.

Ruby: (Moves back to her seat) Okaaaaaay...

Jay: But I can throw you a bone just this once.

Ruby: (Getting in his face with sparkles in her eyes) REALLY?!

Pushing Ruby back gently again, Jay cleared his throat as he prepared to explain his Semblance. The girls had gathered around him closely while Mateo remained in solitude.

Jay: Alright, it's like this. My Semblance allows me to forge and create particular objects from my hands. They're made of a crystalline substance that I can alter the density of at will. I can also use it to encase my limbs in an armament to increase my striking power. I call it (Gestures with his hands as he separates them) "Conflagration".

Ruby: Whoa! That's so cool!

Weiss: That's rather impressive. However, I saw that you used your Semblance to help out Jaune against that Ursa. Pyrrha only used hers to help Jaune move his shield, but you used yours to harden his blade.

Jay: I can also use armament to harden other things.

Yang: (Looking with an unmistakable hint of innuendo in her eyes) I bet you can~

Weiss: YANG!

Blake: (To Jay) So, what exactly can you forge? Just items and weapons, or is it limited to just weapons?

Jay: (Rubs the back of his head) Yeah, pretty much just items and weapons. That's the full extent of it. Though it's funny that you asked that question. Truth be told, for the item in question, it depends on how much information I can memorize and recall.

Blake: What do you mean?

Jay: Y'see, to summon the full extent of the weapon, I spend most of my time reading blueprints on the contents of the weapon or item. Kinda like when you read a recipe book for a cake or an instruction manual for a car. However, the more information I intake, the more weapons I can summon, and the more efficient they turn out to be.

Weiss: Incredible! I had no idea that your Semblance was this innovative!

Ruby: (Beaming with excitement) That sounds so cool!

Yang: (Rests her head in her hand) Yeah... sounds like a mouthful, though.

Blake: (Turns to Yang) He explained it well.