chapter 2

Mui pov

"Your hairs really pretty-"

I look at the genya guy, my hair? Pretty..?

"Uh.. thanks.." I reply, he smiles at me. I don't think anyone's complemented hair at this school..

I do like my hair, I've grown it my whole life. I'd never cut it, and it's long like yuis. His is alot longer due to.. being in a coma..

I just kinda looked at my desk while he talked to me. He seems nice, but I don't trust people.. they were all nice, and now they're telling me to kill myself, and to cut my hair and to change basicly everything about me..

The teacher told everyone to listen up, so I got my notepad out and started writing down what she's saying. Genya just kinda looked at me, I'd glance in his direction and see him looking at me, then immediently look the other way.

As I usually do, I started braiding my hair to get it out of the way, it's what I always do, it's really long because.. in reality- I haven't cut it in a few years.. yuis is worse, he just kept his tied up basicly every day so it's really long.

"You good?"

I look over to see the genya person looking at me. "Oh yeah, I'm fine-" I tell him, "can I.. could I braid your hair?" He asks, "Uh.." I mumble, looking around. "If not that's cool, I understand." He adds, I nod. "Sorry it's just really special to me.." I say, "oh no don't worry!"

I continue braiding it then tie it off, I swing it over my shoulder onto my back, then get back to notes.

I saw the genya person look behind be and frown at something ir someone, "don't." Slipped out his mouth. I looked behind me to see Michael, probably about to pull my hair, "Shut up, you look like you got in a fight with a wolf" they told genya, "Michael stop.." I say, he tugs my hair really hard. "Shut up tr@nny" He tells me, I kinda just sigh, put my braid over my shoulder and go back to facing the teacher. Genya stayed silent for a second or two, still looking at the guy.

"You know.. for someone who couldn't get even a handshake from a girl. You shouldn't be judging a guy for looking like one. You prolly don't even know what they look like, Asshole."

I just opened my eyes wide to that statement. Genya snarled at him and looked back up the front, "you should not have said that.." I whisper to him, he shrugs. "He's a dick" he tells me

We went the whole lesson, it felt weird with Michael being so angry behind me. But I guess genya had a good go at him.

Time skip to after school

I'm gonna go walk to the hospital and visit yui.. I feel really lonely right now..

I walk in the halls to his room, Molly was there. She's really nice, she's the one who checks up on yui. But she's also like a mother to me..

She smiled at me, and I did it back.

Then.. I got to yuis room..

I walked in and saw my older brothers paralyzed body. He was still in a coma.. I sat on the stool next to him, I held his right hand, since his left was still extremely injured. "Hello yui.." I say

I got no reply.. as expected..

"I.. I made a new friend.." "his names genya.. he thinks I'm pretty.." I tell my brothers unconscious body. I take a deep breath, "I have a math test soon.. it sucks, but that's Allgood. I'm good with math aha.."

I just stopped and looked at the floor..

"Who am I even kidding.. I don't have you.. mum.. dad.."

I take a deep exhale and felt a tear form in my eye, "I just miss being happy.. like how we were together.." I say, "I miss you.. your cooking.. stories.. crazy random stuff you'd do to my hair.." I say, trying to let out a laugh at the end but wasn't able to.

"Yui.. please wake up.. I miss you so much.."

I just want him back.. I just want my big brother back..

That's all I want..