chapter 18

Mui pov

I sat in the bathrooms to eat my lunch.. I couldn't sit anywhere else.. anyone and everyone would make fun of my hair.. I should've just left it how gtokko cut it.. now it's shorter and choppier..

I had my sleeves rolled up.. I was just looking at all the many, many cuts I had..

"What is wrong with me..?" I asked myself..

I sat there for another five minutes before taking a very slow.. sloppy bite of my sandwhich which I wasn't even able to stomach.. I haven't had anything to eat for a day now.. and I'm still not hungr-

I cut my thoughts off by the sound of the door opening, "mui..?" I hear, it was genya.. I immediately pulled my sleeves down. "You good..?" He asks me, I nod and he walks over to me, I stand up slowly and walk to him, pulling my right sleeve down, which he seemed to notice. I saw his face change..

...................................................................................

Gen pov

I saw mui quickly roll down his sleeve.. but my brain knew something was off..

"What's wrong with his arm.. is he cutting himself.. burning.. anything like that..?!" I thought, my thoughts got the best of me as I quickly grabbed his arm. "Genya..?" He asked sluggishly but also a little bit scared, I quickly grabbed his sleeve and his expression immediately changed into panic. That told me everything I needed to know.

I quickly pulled up his sleeve to see many, many cuts.. all over his arm..

I just look at him, "what is that mui..?" I ask, "genya it's not what you thin-" "WHAT IS THAT-?! I KNOW THATS SELF HARM MUI. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" I say, he started to sob..

I calmed my self down.. I know I snapped, I shouldn't have done that..

"I.." He let's out, I stare at his wrists, then him. "Why would you do that to yourself mui..?" I say, tears started trickling down his face. "Why are you doing that..? Is it the bullies? Is it me? What is it?!" I ask, he only kept crying. I grabbed his other arm and pulled that sleeve up to just see more cuts and heaps of scars too..

I knew there was something wrong with him..

"Mui.." I say, he looks at me. He was in a state of pure sadness.. "Come to my house after school.. we need to talk" I tell him. He nods fast before starting to sniffle. "I'm sorry geny-" "mui-" I cut him off, hugging him.