chapter 11

Mui pov

I get home and immediently get towels to shower.

It was eleven at night.. how long did he keep me there..?

I went into the bathroom and took my hoodie and shorts off. I looked in the mirror again and stared at myself. Just looking up and down, then I take the braid out, I have a look at my hair. " I need to get some oil- my ends are really fucking dry.." I looked my ends, they were really dry, I really need a trim..

I turned the shower on and waited, just twirling my hair around my fingers,

The shower heated up so I got in.

I stood there for a good few minutes, before finally washing my hair. I got my shampoo and used the last of it. I started scrubbing it into my scalp,

I have to wash my hair everyday, because of its length it'll get greasy quickly. And the conditioner helps me brush it..

But that gyokko guy.. his hair was so greasy.. it was in a weird half up half down too.. grossed me out..

I started combing through my hair with my fingers, it was much longer when it was wet, it was somewhere in my thigh since it's just below my butt when dry.

I'm gonna try trim my ends some time this week.. I have to- I know how to trim it I just don't want to fuck up and it's uneven..

I grab my conditioner, it was almost empty. I used what was left and put it in the ends of my hair,

Then I grabbed my brush from the sink and started detangling my long ass hair, alot got stuck on the brush.. a very concerning amount of hair..

I pulled it out and it stuck to my hands, I was wiping the hair on the side of the shower walls trynna get it off. Then it stuck to the walls,

I washed the conditioner out and tyed my hair into a bun.

I then turned the shower off, I walked out and wrapped one around my waist. I decided to leave my hair in a bun so it has volume tomorrow morning. Or atleast even a tiny bit, it's pretty flat..

I walked into my bedroom and got into a shirt and shorts.

I layed in bed, thinking before I turned over and my eyes caught on my box cutter, I turned away immediently..

"No mui." I tell myself. But it was so hard not to..

So tempting to do it..

To cut