chapter 17

Mui pov

"Huh..?" I let out, there were atleast 3-5 nurses surrounding me.. staring-

"Are you okay dear..? You were crying in your sleep and just slept here.." a nurse said, rubbing my back lightly. "Oh... yeah I'm okay aha.. sorry..." I say, rubbing my eyes and looking at all of the nurses..

"No no don't worry. We're just a tad worried about you, you seem extremely tired. And you were crying.." one spoke.. "and your hair-"

I just looked around.. I felt.. weird..

"I'm alright- just dealing with yui is hard for me-" I tell them, "we know hun, but we feel like it's more than that.." one says, rubbing my back slightly. "Its just hard, nothings wrong.." I tell them.. "your hair..?" One says, clearly stating she's worried about it...

"I needed a change, it's nothing bad okay..? Don't worry.." i tell them. They nod, "but it's very choppy dear.. do you need someone to help even it for you..?" Another asks, even just the thought of cutting it hurt.. even though I knew I could trust them..

...................................................................................
                            The next day
...................................................................................
Gen pov

Oh..? Is that a new kid..? I've never seen them before..

"Dude he actually cut it! Bah- what a fucking loser!" I heard,

Who are they.. who are they talking about..

I looked closer as their face turned towards me, I saw the big blue eyes.. "mui..?!" I whispered to myself, I couldn't believe it. His hair was short-?!

He looked sad, his head was pointing straight to the ground as all the bullies pushed him and shit..

"Whyd you cut it?? Huh?? Was it because of us??~" one taunted him, pushing him over before laughing, but another one caught him and stood him up, "he's a fucking pussy." They said, "atleast he doesn't look like he has one anymore!" Another said, laughing

He walked over to his sear and sat down, he looked at me..

"Hey genya.." He said quietly.. he was clearly tired, his eyes had massive dark purple bags under them.. and his face was really puffy..

"What on earth happened mui..? And don't lie" I asked, he just shook his head. "Just family things aha.." He said, "hair?" I asked, he looked down. "I just- it was getting too much for me.."

I looked at him, something was clearly wrong. He lived his hair, there's no way he'd cut it right there, right then. And he had days off, it must've been about his hair-