Admit it.

Time jump to a week:Wednesdays POV: Enid has been staying in my room she doesn't even use hers I don't mind it though I like her being in my presence. As I'm reading my book and Enid is watching her show I'm not sure what it is though her jaw drops and she throws her phone onto the bed.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" Enid screamed and started shaking her hands up and down.

I look at her with a frightened look because what is happening.

"What!?" I said putting my book down.

"MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS IN MY SHOW ARE DATING NOW" Enid said shouting.

"Who?" I said intrigued.

"AMITY AND LUZ!!!" Enid said still shouting.

"I don't know who or what that is" I said extremely confused.

"ITS FROM THE OWL HOUSE" Enid said still expecting me to know what that is.

"OMG WE NEED TO WATCH IT TOGETHER" Enid said looking at me with a death stare

"If I say yes will you stop screaming"

"YES" Enid said shouting again.

"Fine." I said crossing my arms.

"Yay!" Enid said in a quieter tone but still a bit loud.

I do like being alone with Enid because we don't get messed with pugsly or my parents.

"I have a tree house in the woods we can watch the thing in there" I said reading my book still.

Enid gasps in surprise and looks at me.

"Really!?"

"What?" I said confused and scared.

"We have to go there NOW" Enid said demanding me and stamping the floor.

"Okay just calm down" I said still scared and confused.

Enid goes in her room to get dressed and I start to get dressed.

Enids POV: I went to knock on Wednesdays door and she says.

"Come in"

I walk through the door and see Wednesday with pants and a bra I graced my eyes up and down her after I realize what I was doing I look down and pretend to not know what is happening.

"It's fine right? we've gotten dressed in front of each other before, in gym" Wednesday said putting her shirt on.

"Yeah it's fine" i said with a nervous laugh.

It's different this time though considering I have a tinny itty bitty teeny tiny crush on her but it's okay.

After Wednesday gets her shoes on we walk outside to the tree house.

I see the tree house and I run to it and climb the stairs as I walk in there is fairy lights on the ceiling and bean bags with a coffee table in front rod them. I'm confused because Wednesday isn't the type of person to like this stuff.

"This is your tree house right" i said walking around the room looking at everything.

"Yes who else's would it be?" Wednesday said walking through the door.

"well I didn't know you liked this type of stuff" I said looking at her.

"Yeah. I haven't been in here for a while" Wednesday walking closer to me.

"You can use it anytime you want it does look like a place you and Ajax would have a date" Wednesday said walking past me.

Omg I completely forgot about Ajax I haven't talked to him in like 4 days straight I'll text him later after we are done watching the show.

I walk over to the projector and put my phone into it and I play the owl house.

Wednesdays POV: Even though I said Ajax and Enid could have a date here I don't want them to after the week Enid has been staying here I realized I am attracted to Enid.

I've never sat down for so long my legs feel like pasta
We have sat here for the entire series of the owl house I have to admit it was a good show we still have one more episode to go watch though.

"THEY LEFT IT OFF LIKE THAT?!" I shouted with my hands outwards.

Enid starts to laugh as she had her head on my lap.

"I didn't know you liked the show so much" Enid said still laughing.

"This is why I don't watch television because it leaves it off in the worst way possible" I said looking at Enid.

"It's okay a new episode is coming out soon" Enid said getting up from my lap.

"I would rather be smothered in hugs then wait" I said standing up with very little balance.

"Oh yeah.." Enid said looking at me.

Enid jumps on me knocking me down while hugging me. I can't move because her hands are wrapped around my arms I started to 'blush' again and I didn't want Enid to see.

"Get off of me Sinclair" I said in a stern tone.

"Why?" Enid said lifting her head to look at me.

I'm still stuck here like how someone would be stuck to a electrical chair.

Enid gets off of me after she looked at my face with a numb expression on her face.

I get up and brush myself off and walk out the tree house leaving Enid I feel embarrassed I have a weird feeling in my stomach like I'm going to vomit and my heart feels like it's not beating. I walk to my room and I look at the time and it's 6:00 pm we were watching television for 5 hours!?

Enids POV: I walk back to my room and I feel awful I made Wednesday mad like actually I sit on my bed and go on my phone to text Ajax.

Enid:
Hey Ajax
Ajax:
Hi Enid I have to tell you
something
Enid:
Yeah me too you can
Go first tho
Ajax:
Okay well I think
we should breakup
Enid:
Yeah I was going to
Say the same thing.

Ajax:
Okay I just think I don't
Really think I like girls
Enid:
Really I don't think I'm
All that into guys .
Ajax:
Okay we can still be
Friends tho right?
Enid:
Yeah ofc!

End conversation

I feel relieved to know I didn't hurt Ajax's feelings I knew he was zesty though he always looked at Xavier weird.