Girl in the dark

Wednesdays POV:

   I pulled the two bodies onto the tree-like table one lifeless and the other unconscious although this isn't my first time handling bodies.

I heard a crack in a twig behind me I turned around swiftly and saw Oakley holding her side with blood dripping down her face.

   "Hey, Wednesday," Oakley said painfully laughing.

"Are you okay?" I asked looking at her.

   "Yeah ill be fine," Oakley replied getting closer to me.

"Okay then," I said turning back to the tree-like table.

"I need the book," I said putting my hands out.

"Oh here," Oakley said handing me the book.

Just as I was about to open the book I heard a voice to the right of me.

"Wednesday! I have the book!" I turned and saw Oakley frantically running holding the book.

I backed up from both of them I took a deep breath and began to speak. "So Mrs. Weems can shapeshift too."

As they are both standing side by side they both look at each other and get freaked out.

"Wednesday-" one of them began to speak before I cut them off. "No. Don't speak yet."

I'm holding the book the first Oakley gave me and I turned it around and saw the words "Etsy" on it.

What is up with this person making fake books!?

Once I realized that this was a prototype I looked back up and one of them began to speak. "Whatever." She then began to shape-shift back into Mrs. Weems.

Oakley began to step back from her before she could fully escape Mrs. Weems pulled out a gun and shot Oakley.

"You like it? It was originally my sisters but." Mrs. Weems said.

I ran over to Oakley and made sure she was okay.

"You'll be fine it's only through your leg just keep pressure on it and try not to love a lot," I said before running through the Woods.

I heard Annie wake up and run after me.

All I could think about is Enid about how if I survive I'll be able to see her.

I turned around and didn't see Annie anymore I turned back to keep running and I was pushed and fell.

I looked up and saw Annie overtop of me.

She then began to lie down and put her hands on either side of my head getting extremely close to my face.

She grabbed my hands and pulled me up while she lifted me into the air.

I tried to escape her grasp but I'm only 5, 1 so it was hard.

She then put me back in the same spot I was originally at but instead, she put me on the tree-like table.

"You would be a much better body for my daughter. She wasn't usually the upbeat type." Mrs. Weems said smiling.

   Mrs. Weems then pulls a rope up to my hands and ties them together and then my legs next.

"I have to tie these very tight 'cause you somehow always seem to get out. At least my daughter will have your smart traits!" Mrs. Weems whispered.

   "And maybe your athlete traits!" Mrs. Weems whispered again.

"Yeah because with all the weight you have you can't do anything athletic. Maybe try eating less." I said mocking Mrs. Weems.

   "Excuse me but I wouldn't have been able to catch you if j wasn't athletic!" Mrs. Weems exclaimed.

"Let's be honest your daughter did all the work.," I replied.

   Mrs. Weems furrowed her eyebrows at the words that came out of my mouth.

"You're playing on thin ice." Mrs. Weems exclaimed.

"I'm already going to be dead so what's the point," I said shrugging.

"Y'know what I can't handle this I don't want my precious daughter having a back talking about like yours!" Mrs. Weems said moving me to the side.

"So... I'll just have to kill you." Mrs. Weems said grabbing the gun from Annie.

"And if you don't I'm going to find Annie and you and torture you by killing Annie in front of your face." I retorted.

   "Annies not going anywhere." Mrs. Weems said with a crazy grin. "You're not taking her away from me not again." She continued to speak.

I closed my eyes as she put the gun up to my head and I heard a gunshot I opened my eyes to see Eugene and Yoko standing next to each other.

   Yoko is holding a gun and aiming it at Mrs. Weems and Eugene has his eyes shut.

"Oh my god, are you okay Wednesday? Who is that?" Yoko said walking over to me.

  I looked down to see Mrs. Weems shot in the chest laying on the floor.

"Just untie me," I said rushing Yoko. "And Eugene help Oakley up."

   I got up and stood next to Yoko holding my side so it didn't bleed out.

"Give me the gun," I told Yoko. "Why she is already dead?" she asked.

   "You need to shoot them in the head. Or they come back." I replied to her question.

Yoko gave me the gun and I aimed it at Mrs. Weems's head and pulled the trigger.

   "Okay, now what do we do?" Yoko asked confused.

"We rise Enid back from the dead," I replied looking at her.

   "Ew, you have blood all over your face!" Eugene said walking over to me.

"I know!" I said smirking.