Return.

No one's POV: Wednesday let go of Enid and held her side because of the pain and opened the door.

She stumbled outside and stood up straight taking a deep breath before turning around to wait for Enid.

"Let's go... we need to find our way home," Wednesday said with a grunt behind her tone.

"Okay," Enid said taking small steps over to Wednesday and grabbing her hand.

"Can I hold your hand Wends?" Enid said with very little breath behind her voice.

"Okay... Yeah." Wednesday said looking up at Enid.

They both limped to try and find their way to Nevermore putting their weight on each other to relieve pain.

I'm the distance there were 3 lights and rustling noises through the woods they were in.

Wednesday quickly stumbled in front of Enid to protect her from whoever is out there.

Enids POV:
Wednesday jumped in front of me and put her hands out to block whoever had the flashlights.

"ENID!! WEDNESDAY." A familiar voice said with a whine.

The lights got closer and the rustling noises got louder.

The lights finally reached us and they dropped to the floor.

"ENID!! WE WERE WORRIED SICK WHERE WERE YOU!?" Davina said hugging rushes to me and squeezing me.

She takes a step back and looks on Wednesday.

"I would hug you but.." before D could finish Wednesday cut her off.

"Don't get the wrong idea." She said crossing her arms.

"Okay! Well, we should get you guys home okay?" D said looking at me with a soft smile."

"Yeah okay."

I look over and saw Wednesday and Yoko having a conversation I didn't even notice she was there.

"Hey, Yoko I didn't even notice you!" I said trying to sound as cheerful as I could.

"Hey E Wednesday told me everything are you okay?" Yoko said calmly.

"I don't know," I said shrugging my shoulders.

D and Yoko walked in front of me and Wednesday.

Wednesday grabbed my hand and leaned her head on my shoulder walking with me.

"Wends?" I said looking down at her.

"Mhm?" She mumbled back with a relieved tone.

"Well can we get food in hungry?"

"Mhm," Wednesday said.

"And can you run me a bath I need one?!" I said smiling.

"Of  course dragul meu (my love in Romanian)"

The biggest smile came across my face because I speak Romanian.

"You know I can speak Romanian right?" I said with my face redder than Yoko's blood cup.

"Yes I do dragul meu," Wednesday said looking up at me.

"Oh, I was just checking," I said trying to keep my composure.

D turned around and grabbed Yoko's shoulder to turn her around too.

"Are you guys dating or.." D said confused and pointing at Wednesday and me.

I looked at her confused and then looked on Wednesday to make sure I could tell her.

"Yes, we are," Wednesday said looking at D.