Purpose.

Wednesdays POV: As much as I don't want to get out of bed I need to find Enid I'm just being what Yoko calls a "pussy" and suck it up.

__________

I have been walking around the scenes of Jericho for a while touching and looking at everything I've come across to find clues.

    I walked along the grove area where I and Enid used to take walks and I found something eerie.

I came across this path with an opening to what looks like a long and wide tree stump it almost looks like the table in the dining room in my house.

   I walked over to it and I saw Enid's bracelet on the floor next to the tree-like table.

I bent down and picked it up and placed it in my pocket.

My hand swiftly rubbed against the tree-like table and it went black... Finally.

I woke up and above me was a tinted dark red sky with torches all around me.

I looked over and I saw a Satanist over top of Enid I could tell because of the mark he had imprinted on his skin with a branding iron.

I saw a girl quite the opposite of Enid... She had brown hair and brown eyes.

   There was one thing that stood out to me while looking at this lifeless girl is that she had the same birthmark as Annie and the same facial shape.

I heard an ancient Greek chant come from the Satanist. "Αλλάξτε τη ζωντάνια ενός όντος σε ένα άλλο. η ψυχή του θα παγιδευτεί στο θάνατο." (Change the vitality of one creature to another. he whose soul will be trapped in death.)

I look over at someone that sounded relieved and happy with their hands together.

I walked over to the Satanist and saw him holding a book of spells and reading a page over and over again.

   I looked over at Enid and she woke up for a split second and went back out then the girl next to her woke up and looked around as her appearance started to change to the opposite of her.

Her hair got lighter like blonde, her teeth started to get sharper, and her eyes turned bright ocean blue.
She looks a lot like Enid.

The birthmark that's on her nose stays the same though... Is this why Annie is so much like Enid?

I couldn't see the Guys face or anything because it was dark like a void he did seem Similar.

I awoke back into reality as I saw someone over top of me confused.

"Oh, I thought you were dead." She said with a numb expression like she didn't even care.

She had short brown hair and had all black on and was short of course she was taller than me but she was still short.

"Well I'm fine so get off of me," I said pushing her off.

"Okay well, do you know where Nevermore is I can't seem to find it." She said putting her hands in her pockets.

"Oh by the way I'm Oakley." She said still numb.

"I will not be shaking your hand," I said to not make it awkward if she did.

"No worries I don't like confrontation," The girl said with a smirk.

"Ok well, I'll show you the way to Nevermore I was heading there anyways," I said walking towards the pathway.

"Y'know people usually Introduce themselves." She said walking behind me not too close.

"Im Wednesday," I said quickly.

"Cool," Oakley said taking a pause "So is Nevermore a good school? Because if I'm going to come here for the next 3 years it's going to have to be a good school."

"It's an okay school but I only say that because of what I've been through," I said with an eerie tone.

"Yeah, I know," Oakley said looking down.

"What?" I said confused about how she knew."

"I'm pretty sure the whole world knows about Wednesday Addams." She said giggling.

"Oh," I replied.

"So what grade are you in?" Oakley asked me.

    "I'm a sophomore," I answered her.

"Same," Oakley said quietly.

24 minutes later:

"I have to go to Mrs. Weems. Do you know where that is?" Oakley asked me as we walked in.

   "I have to go there I'll take you," I said walking away toward Mrs. Weems's office.

"Okay!" Oakley replied and followed me.

   When we got there they walked in and after about three minutes she walked out and put her thumbs up and walked away.

I walked into Mrs. Weems's office to tell her the news about Enid.

    "Hello, Wednesday! What a pleasant surprise." Mrs. Weems said enthusiastically.

"Hello, Mrs. Weems," I said standing behind the chair in front of her desk.

    "Well come in sit down!" Mrs. Weems said and paused after I say down.

"Well, what is it that you want?" Mrs. Weems said confused.

  "The new student Annie is actually Enid... Well, Enid is inside Annie."

"What nonsense are you talking about?" Mrs. See said confused.

  "Okay well ever since I had my first vision of Enid being alive still I started to investigate further," I replied to her question.

"Go on?" Mrs. Weems said getting a rude tone.

"I had a vision when I went out today and it was in this area with a tree stump shaped like a table and it was someplace I've never seen." I took a deep breath to explain the rest.

    "And I found her bracelet and got a vision from touching the Tree-like table and it was about a Saitanist transferring Enid's soul into Annie," I said making eye contact with Mrs. Weems.

"Well! Did you see who it was!?" Mrs. Weems said worried.

   "No, their faces were blurred out but I did see Annie and Enid," I said energetically.

"Okay well without you knowing the people that did this we can't blame Annie. Your vision may have been wrong." Mrs. Weems said relieved.

    "Since when have my visions ever been wrong?! I mean come on everyone always does this they won't believe me until it happens." I said angrily.

"Now Mrs. Addams we know your visions helped us but we can't risk it I'm sorry." Mrs. Weems said sorrowfully.

  Of course, I should have known that this wouldn't have worked I mean she is Principal Weems's sister. I just thought that she would have been different.

"Okay," I said quickly and rudely while leaving the office.

    I walked out and saw Oakley standing there waiting for me.

"Why are you here," I said confused.

    "Well, I wanted to wait for you because I need help getting to my dorm." They said nervously laughing.

"Fine. Where is it at?" I said walking over to her.