Back to trauma.

Enids POV: today we have to go back to school I'm not excited because we'll I still have trauma from that place and who is the new principal since you know Weems is dead, Wednesday is in the shower while I'm packing my bags she already packed hers before the shower after I was done I got bored so I decided to go in Wednesdays bag to make sure she had everything since she is forgetful over the little things like a tooth brush and stuff I open her suitcase and when I do I see the plushie I gave her I didn't know she liked it that much.

As I go through some more of her bag I check things off the list she has her phone,brush,toothbrush and toothpaste, clothes, and her soaps it looks like she has everything before I close it a book with no title falls out of the pocket. It's Wednesday why would she need a diary I thought it was just a regular book since she has a typewriter and maybe it just didn't have a cover. I open it so I could read a little bit of it and it's labeled.

Page 1 January 2nd. Dr.kinbott said I should try to do journaling it's supposed to help me let out emotion since I don't do that much. The only thing that has been on my mind is Sinclair she is perfect I guess she has these beautiful blue eyes and the prettiest smile I ever seen I never really felt like this towards anyone EVER. I have to try and get over her because she doesn't like me.

After I read that my heart burst with joy I was so happy I couldn't help but jump up and down with joy I had butterflies in my stomach and my heart felt like it was having a race I decided to skip ahead and read a little more since I'm the ONLY thing on her mind.

Page 31 July 6th. Enid got me a bat it's nice I love it we have 3 weeks until we have to go back to school. I want to tell someone about my harming habits but I don't want anyone to leave me like they always do when I tell them anything about me that's different from others. That's why I don't have many friends and I have trust issues and I'm always watching my back Enid and Eugene are the only real friends I have especially Enid I got way closer with her over these past months, I hope I get the courage to tell someone about it I don't like doing it. It just feels I have to to let out some emotion I can't just write in a journal the entire time.

After I read that my stomach dropped and my face went pale my heart started to slow down way to much I heard Wednesday open the bathroom door and I threw the book back in the and zipped the suitcase back up and stood up in a hurry.

Wednesdays POV: after I got down with my shower I went into my room and I saw Enid jump up with a very pale face and a shake in the way she walks.

"What's wrong?" I said confused as to why it looks like she just saw a murder scene.

"Nothing. Just headache" Enid said not making eye contact with me.

She looks up at me and grazes her eyes up and down me an checks my arms and legs.

"Do you want some medicine I can get you some" I said still confused.

"No I'm fine it's just a small one" Enid said with a nervous laughter.

I decided to get some water before we left.

"I'm going to get some water I'll be right back" I said walking out.

Enids POV: after Wednesday walks out of the room and closes the door I look through all the drawers and try to find anything that could hurt her after I look around for a couple of seconds I find matches and I look in them and a lot of them are gone I grab them out and I hear the door fly open.

No one's POV:
As Enid puts the matches behind her back Wednesday walks into the room and walks over to her.

"I knew you were hiding something what is it." Wednesday said with a stern tone.

"Nothing!" Enid says looking at her with a very serious look trying to make it seem like she's not lying.

Wednesday looks at Enids arms and sees she has her hands behind her back she walks closer.

"What's behind your back?" Wednesday said with a concerned tone.

"Nothing." Enid said backing up.

"Enid, I know when your lying show me now." Wednesday said with a louder tone and stern expression.

"I.don't. Have. Anything." Enid said taking a pause between her words.

"Fine" Wednesday said turning around and walking away.

Enid let's out a big sigh and drops her shoulders Wednesday turns around and throws Enid on the bed and puns her down while she is on top of her and grabs the box of matches out of her hands.

"Why do you have these?" Wednesday said getting off of Enid.

Before Enid could say a word Wednesday cuts her off.

"And don't lie."

"Fine, I read your journal because I thought it was a regular book and I wanted to get anything that you could hurt yourself with away from you" Enid said looking away not making eye contact.

"You read my journal" Wednesday said in a broken raspy voice.

"I'm sorry it was a mistake" Enid said still not making eye contact.

"Did you read all of it?" Wednesday said stepping away from Enid.

"Just the first page and the 31st" Enid said walking over to Wednesday making eye contact.

(Pt.2 is either going to happen tonight or tomorrow)