Accidentally out?

Enid's POV: once I got to my room I gave planted my pillow and started to sob after five minutes of me crying I hear a voice come from behind me.

"Are you okay Mia Amore?"

I looked up with tears still running down my face I knew it was Wednesday because who else would call me Mia anymore?

I got up without saying anything and wrapped my arms around Willa and burrowed my head in her neck while still crying.

"It's okay Cara Mia if it makes you feel any better you will always be my first choice," Wednesday said trying to cheer me up it kind of worked.

"You're my first choice too dragul meu," I said as my tears started to dry up.

"Do you want to go back downstairs and finish supper?" Wednesday said as she lifted my face off of her shoulders.

"Okay!" I said wiping my tears off my cheek.

She walked in front of me so we could be spaced out so it didn't seem as if we were dating before she could open the door to walk out I interrupted her.

Wednesdays POV:
I walked into the dorm and I saw Enid with her face head down into her pillow.

I asked if she was okay in the sweetest way possible.
I'm not very good at helping people with their problems since I never really had help with mine.

She rose her head up from her pillow she had bloodshot red eyes and tears running down her face.

After she "hugged" me I walked a little further than her.

"Wait" Enid shouted before I opened the door.

"I want to tell my parents we are dating. It's not like I live with them anymore anyways!" Enid exclaimed.

"Are you sure you wish to tell your parents? We don't have to." I said to reassure Enid.

"No! I want you to trust me I'm sick of my mother" Enid said grabbing my hand.

"Okay then if you wish we shall."

We walked out of the dorm and into the cafeteria with our shoulders brushed up against each other.

No one's POV:

Mrs. Sinclair was pissed off because of how Enid left the table when she saw Wednesday and Enid she rushed over to Enid.

"What is wrong with you I have never in my life taught anyone to leave the table like that." As Mrs. Sinclair continued to speak Enid felt more and more discouraged to come out to her mother.

As Mrs.Sinclair was rambling about how awful and disgusting Enid was, Enid began to speak.

"Mom." She said but Esther didn't listen.

"Mom!" She said again but louder and still no answer.

"ESTHER!" Enid shouted at her mom.

Esther slapped Enid across the face and was extremely disappointed.

Wednesday walked in front of Enid but Enid just pushed her back.

Ends POV:
I started to lose confidence as my mom was calling me a disgrace to the family and how much of a bad child I was.

As I shouted her name for the third time my friend ad went pale as I knew what was going to happen I knew to never raise my voice to my mom but I couldn't take I just snapped it was an accident.

As soon as I did raise my voice Esther slapped me across the face. Wednesday walked in front of my trying to help but I needed to fight my own battles I held my face and took a deep breath before talking so I could seem like the bigger person.

"Where on earth are you learning these things!?" Esther said in a rude tone.

"What?" I said confused.

"Raising your voice to me and calling me Esther?!" She said begging to cry.

She always does this if I do something wrong even the slightest bit she begins to cry. And it's not even a real cry it's the fakest cry you will ever hear.

"It's probably from the Addams girl I knew she wasn't a good influence on you." Esther rolled her eyes while talking.

"No, it's not Esther. I came to my senses and realized you are a bad mother and Wednesday had nothing to do with it."

I took a deep breath before talking again. "And Wednesday and I are dating." I said nervous because I knew how she was going to react.

"Of course I knew it. I knew you were one of them fags(🤠). Can you believe this Murray!" She said rolling her eyes.

"You know what I don't care. YOU will never get anything from us again until you become straight and date a man." Esther said before turning around and walking away.

I turned around and looked at basically the whole school who was behind me and had their jaws to the floor and their eyes wide open.

I began to cry and Wednesday walked over to me and hid me from the school from staring at me she is literally the best girlfriend ever.

"Everyone leave us be or I will not hesitate to torture each and everyone of you one by one limb by limb." Wednesday said as she crouched down to the floor as she was holding me.

The school ran the other direction and left me and Willa be.

"You don't understand how happy I am to not ever have to deal with them again" I said looking down at Wednesday.

"I know Draguel meu." Wednesday said back to me.

"Im so happy to have you as my girlfriend Wednesday Addams." I said while my face got all red.

"Im happy I have you as my girlfriend too Enid Sinclair."

(HORRAY A HAPPY ENDING. By the way should I start a tik too acc on Nevermore tweets?"