1.Escape 2. Help her

Wednesdays POV: as Enid held my face looking down at me smiling my mind was racing. I didn't want to explain what my vision was about not just because she didn't ask but because she'll be scared either why I'll protect her at all costs.

"We just need to get out this room and we'll be free Willa!" Enid said letting go off me but still keeping eye contact.

I break contact and walk towards the door to see if the key works for it.

I grab the key and take a deep breath before trying it.

It didn't work I try and I try again with a shaky hand trying to get us out but it doesn't work.

Enids POV:

I see that Wednesday is shaking I walk over to her and grab her hand gently as she was still trying to get the key to work.

"We'll find another way out" i said in a calming voice.

"Yeah okay. Let's um look around the room" Wednesday said looking at me with a soft gaze.

I let go of her and look around the room to try and find something that can get us out of this hell.

"Willa! I found a work bench with tools!" I said with excitement to see if it will help us in anyway.

"Thank you amore" Wednesday said walking towards me.

(SHE JUST CALLED ME HER LOVE I AM CRYING)

My face grows red as I take a step back so Wednesday can look through the tools. I'm still flustered from when she called me her love i haven't had anyone nice to me like this before.

"I found something." Wednesday said picking up a hammer and I screwdriver.

"What an idiot leaving tools in here." She continued to speak.

"Okay so what are we going to do now!" I said following her as she walks to the door.

"My parents and I played an escape room once a year I had to learn how to take a door knob apart" Wednesday said while sitting down to the door knobs level.

"Awe that's sweet!" I said with a smile.

"There was always something that made it more fun though." Wednesday said smirking.

I'm happy she shows more and more emotion around me everyday.

"Like what?" I said confused.

"You only had an hour to get it undone. So there was always something that could stop to from doing so"
Wednesday said still trying to get the door unlocked.

"Like what?" I said still confused.

"Like wild alligators in the room that would kill you or a moving wall filled with spikes even water that would rise up until you'd drown!" Wednesday said rather happy ish at this.

"Oh... it's not so sweet anymore" I said with a concerned look on my face.

"It was always my favorite thing to do" Wednesday said.

About 10 minutes later we heard footsteps walking to the door.

"Scatter!" Wednesday said whispering to me.

I ran quickly and quietly to the back of the room waiting for someone to come in here and Wednesday was waiting behind the door.

Tyler unlocked the door and walked in here.

Tyler's POV: I walked in there so I could get my baby out of there but I saw the cage opened and the dog wasn't in there.

I shut the door while looking at the cage still I heard a grunt and I turned around and Wednesday tried to hit me with a hammer.

No one's POV: Wednesday tried to hit Tyler in the back of the head but Tyler caught the hammer and threw Wednesday on the floor and went on top of her.

Tyler knocked the hammer out of Wednesdays hand and it went behind Tyler.

Enids POV: Tyler hit Wednesday and I saw the hammer go behind him.

I went to go grab it to save Wednesday I walked quietly to the back of the room and Tyler slapped Wednesday in the face as she was trying to get up.

I need to save Wednesday before she gets more hurt. I start to move more quickly and I accidentally hit my side on the table and it made a loud noise.

Tyler got up to see what it was and started to move around the room as Wednesday was knocked out on the floor.

"Enid. She doesn't want you anymore. She never did you heard what she said. It's okay to be mad at that but it's the truth." Tyler said moving slowly around the room.

I grabbed the hammer and tried to follow him from behind and he was still talking nonsense about whatever he was talking about.

He turned around and saw me, he lunged at me and took the hammer out my hand and got over me.

"You know she loves ME now right?" Tyler said getting really close to my face.

"She'll never love you. You have type eight STDS and look like you have aids on your face." I said while he was still on me.

He spat on my face and started to speak again.

I saw Wednesday get behind him with the hammer, she rose her hands up and looked at me before hitting him on the head.

No one's POV:

After Wednesday hit him on the head she got on him and started to scream.

"I HATE YOU! DONT EVER COME NEXT TO ME OR ENID AGAIN"

She repeatedly hit him on the head with the hammer over and over again about 3 times.

Enid pushed her off of him and hugged her.

Enids POV: 

"It's okay, it's okay, it's okay iubire (love)" I said trying to calm her down.

Wednesday hugged me and burried her head in my chest.

"Let's get out of here okay?" I said lifting her up as she was hugging me. 

"Okay." Wednesday said on the verge of tears.

Wednesday grabbed the keys off Tyler and opened the door as I was latched onto her arm and she was latched on mine.