Shall we dance?

Enids POV:

I and Wednesday picked our outfits away from each other because I wanted to be surprised! But of course, Yoko was there with me and Wednesday so it would match.

I put on my clothes and waited outside in Wednesday's closet.

Wednesday's POV:

As I put on my clothes I want s gibkibf about what would happen if I and Enid got picked for the prom queens I would be embarrassed but not because I'm with Enid but because of just people in general.

I walked out of the closet and Enid was standing in front of me with a black tuxedo on and a pearl necklace. I love when Enid wears black she looks amazing I get the feeling bats are flying in my stomach and my face begins to get hot.

I got the feeling of bats flying around my stomach as much as I hate the color pink Enid always makes it look so good

"You look amazing Mio Amore," I said walking out of the closet (again💀).

Enid just stood there and looked at me.

Enid's POV:

When Wednesday opened the closet the whole world around me stopped it felt like I couldn't breathe. She had her hair down but it was curled at the end and she has the nicest suit on. and she did her makeup and her nails?

"Enid?" Wednesday said snapping me out of me and looking at her

"Yea sorry!" I said laughing nervously.

"I said you look amazing," Wednesday said.

"Thank you and you look beautiful!" I said meaning every ounce of beauty she has.

"Thank you," Wednesday said with a slight smirk.

I heard footsteps behind me and Yoko was checking in on us.

"Where is Wednesday?" Yoko said that confused because I was standing in front of Wednesday blocking her off.

I stepped to the side to show Yoko where she was and Yoko's jaw dropped.