Part 24

A week later

Alex's POV

A lot happened during this week let me summarize it all for you. Let's start best with the bad events : Isabella from Cullens found out that I am a vampire. It was pure coincidence, they stumbled upon my training with Jasper. 

It was Carlisle from Edward who found us and of course they wanted us to tell how I was turned into a vampire and why they didn't know about it. I didn't tell them anything about it just that it was none of their business. 

Also that I don't belong to their coven also that I don't like them so I don't have to tell them anything. Oh boy they didn't like that answer and of course Edward said something that provoked Major and Gabriel and barely with the help of Demetri, Felix I managed to keep them in place. 

The faces of those two were hilarious when they found out how they were dug in and I thought they were going to faint or something. I never thought a vampire could get even whiter in a few seconds like they did. 

I would have been sure that I would have laughed at such a moment if I hadn't held a furious Major in that situation. Of course they told the rest and I got a dozen messages from Isabella like For what I didn't tell her. She doesn't deserve it but she did. She was supposed to become a vampire not me. 

I am a terrible sister and blah blah blah I didn't even read it. I'm glad they still haven't found where I live because they would even invade me here I don't know how they didn't find me but I'm very happy about it. I read maybe one message from her and the rest I ignored and wogule not read. 

On the better side me and Gabriel spent a lot of time together and got to know each other. It may not look like it, but Gabriel took me on several romantic dates.

 It may not look like it, but Gabriel took me on several romantic dates

Every day he shows me how special I am to him and will treat me like a real Queen

Every day he shows me how special I am to him and will treat me like a real Queen. I feel safe and loved with him, so I try to reciprocate these feelings as best I can. I discovered that Gabriel is a great dancer thanks to one incident when I was working on a painting: 

As often happens I lost myself in a song while working and he surprised me by taking me to dance with him. 

Do you ever feel like a plastic bag
Drifting through the wind, wanting to start again?
Do you ever feel, feel so paper-thin
Like a house of cards, one blow from caving in?
Do you ever feel already buried deep?
Six feet under screams, but no one seems to hear a thing
Do you know that there's still a chance for you?
'Cause there's a spark in you

You just gotta ignite the light
And let it shine
Just own the night
Like the Fourth of July

'Cause baby, you're a firework
Come on show 'em what you're worth
Make 'em go, "Aw! Aw! Aw!"
As you shoot across the sky
Baby, you're a firework
Come on, let your colors burst
Make 'em go, "Aw! Aw! Aw!"
You're gonna leave them all in awe, awe, awe

You don't have to feel like a waste of space
You're original, cannot be replaced
If you only knew what the future holds
After a hurricane comes a rainbow
Maybe a reason why all the doors are closed
So you could open one that leads you to the perfect road
Like a lightning bolt, your heart will glow
And when it's time, you'll know

You just gotta ignite the light
And let it shine
Just own the night
Like the Fourth of July

'Cause baby, you're a firework
Come on, show 'em what you're worth
Make 'em go, "Aw! Aw! Aw!"
As you shoot across the sky
Baby, you're a firework
Come on, let your colors burst
Make 'em go, "Aw! Aw! Aw!"
You're gonna leave them all in awe, awe, awe

Boom, boom, boom
Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon
It's always been inside of you, you, you
And now it's time to let it through

'Cause baby, you're a firework
Come on, show 'em what you're worth
Make 'em go, "Aw! Aw! Aw!"
As you shoot across the sky
Baby, you're a firework
Come on, let your colors burst
Make 'em go, "Aw! Aw! Aw!"

You're gonna leave them all in awe, awe, aweBoom, boom, boom
Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon
Boom, boom, boom
Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon

When the song was over we looked into each other's eyes and slowly moved closer and finally our lips met. The kiss was passionate and slow as if we were conveying all our feelings through this kiss. I was glad we didn't have to breathe because I didn't feel like moving away from him.

That was our first kiss and he so far we can't stop. Since then we like to sneak little kisses to each other when either of us is busy with something. For example, when he's busy with a painting he'll come up from behind and kiss me on the forehead or cheek, or when he's reading and I suddenly kiss him on the forehead. 

This quickly turned into a game of which of us could give more unexpected kisses. We didn't go any further than a kiss and make out session because I'm not ready to go any further and Gabriel understands that I prefer to get to know him better first. I also thought I was going to kill him when he told me that the Kings want to meet me and I have a week left to prepare mentally for this meeting. I want to perform well in front of them because they are the most important people in his life and I want them to like me. 

Not counting that we have a problem with disappearances in Seattle and we suspect it has to do with Victoria. I decided and spoke about it with Wataha, Jazz, Rose, Em and Volturi that she would not get involved and that the Cullens would fix their mistake themselves. 

The pack understood where I was coming from and said I didn't have to get involved in the fight but if I saw any of the newborns I had to kill them and I agreed with that. 

The Volturi with Rose, Em and Jaz said I didn't have to fight truth be told Gabriel and Jaz told me they wouldn't let me fight because I didn't have enough experience. I wasn't angry when they told me this because I knew they were very defensive over me and wanted to protect me at any cost.