Chapter 2:Those are the legendary assasins?

This was not how Kei expected his day to go. He's not sure if it was just tge experiment going wrong or Kumagawa himself affecting the results just by being there.

Anyway, it wasn't what he expected. Not getting into another and definetly not going at a nobke family's burning grounds.

Then again, the first thing you should expect when you're in the company of Kumagawa is the unexpected. Be that as it may be, he'll at leastsee it to the end.

This situation may very well requier combat out of him. He hasn't fought a human for a very long time because of his family's job of hunting demons.

The last human he has fought was Shishime Iihiko. Although he's not sure if you can count him as a human and he hasn't accomplished much in that team up against the Irreversible Destroyer either.

Kei took a glance at his partner in crime. Kumagawa probably got into many fights from the last time they saw each other going by the fact that people alwais seemed to have a bone to pick with him. He pities the poor souls that fell pray to his innocent looks.

Kumagawa:[Woah! People really drop likeflues around here!]

Kei:Yes. Although the number doesn't seem to be an issue.

Kumagawa:[A small rag tag team taking down a much bigger force. Reminds you of the old times?]

Kei:Hmmm. This must be the work of that group people were talking about.

Kumagawa:[Ah! Night Raid, was it? Although I have heard of a much more interesting person.]

Kei:Someone to catch Kumagawa-kun's interes? Ah, it must be the one called the Empires's Strongest. Esdeath, right?

Kumagawa:[So you've heard about her too? Yeah, I was wondering from the rumors if she's anything like Medaka-chan.]

Kei:I honestly doubt it. Kurokami-san is one of a kind.

Kumagawa:[Hehe, I guess so. Oh, cliche incoming.]

Kumagawa pointed down from the branch they were currently on at a small distance. Looking in the direction pointed by him Kei saw what could be described as a "damsel in distress" situation.

A girl was stepping back with a fearful face. She had blonde hair and blue eyes. Her name was Aria.

In front of her was a boy with brown hair and green eyes

In front of her was a boy with brown hair and green eyes. He was facing her with his back and he held his sword pointed forward in an attempt to protect her. His name was Tatsumi.

 His name was Tatsumi