Chapter 4:Great work, guys!

Kei looked on at the large operation base of Night Raid. Behind him Kumagawa kickedhis feet absent-mindedly as they looked around.

The killer really wonders how no one found them yet. Sure, they were hidden by the mountains, but someone good enough at tracking would've found them by now. Or perhaps it's because he's used to the advanced level of people from Hakoniwa.

Soon enough Leone approached tge two with a cheerful attitude. The woman had a much easier time being around Kumagawa without her Teigu active. It's probably that animal part of it.

Leone:Yo, you took look well!

Kumagawa:[I was wondering if we're actually gonna do something?]

Kei:We're here for three days and just wasted time.

Leone:Well, can't do much about it. The boss still not here, we need to talk to her about you two.

Kei:I see...

Leone:How about you talk with the others in the meantime?

Leone lead them inside and the first they found was Sheele. She was trying to read a book, although she wasn't that succesful because she was holding it with upside down.

Leone:Yo, Sheele! Havesome encouraging wirds for our friends here?

Sheele:Ah, have you decided to join?

Kumagawa:[Well, we're sightseeing for now.]

Sheele:I see...If you don't join, we'll need to kill you.

Kumagawa:[What advantagesdo we get?]

Sheele:...Eh?

Kumagawa:[I'm asking what Night Raid can give us?]

Sheele:Give? B...But you'll die if you don't join!?

Kumagawa:[You can't expect everyone to fear death, can you? Do we get vacantions on certain places, all paid?]

Sheele:Um, no...

Kumagawa:[What would be our salary?]

Sheele:I depends...

Kumagawa:[Health inssurance?]

Sheele:Um...

Kumagawa:[Do we at least get maternity leaves?]

Sheele:A...Aren't you a boy, though?

Kumagawa:[I don't see how that matters. Anyway, I'll need to revise the condition. Until then, good day!]

Kumagawa ventured further into the base, leaving behind a awkardly chuckling Leone and a normal Kei. The two followed him, not before the abnormal giving his departing words to Sheele.

Kei:You're holding it upside down.

Sheele made a shocked face. After rotating the book she found reading much easier.

The three were ready to step outside. However, they were stopped by Mine's shouts.

Mine:Wait there! Leone, what are those two losers doing here!?

Kumagawa:[I thought we estabilished I was the only loser?]

Kei:She kind of reminds me of that pink haired girlfrom the Enforcers.

Kumagawa:[Really? I think she was more resonable.]

Leone:They think of joining us.

Mine:Not until I get my say in this.

She looked at the two up and down. Soon after she turned her head away with a huff.

Mine:Failed! Look at them! We can't work with amateurs.