Chapter 5:What have we got ourselves into?

Najend sat down in her chair, arms crossed over her chest. As she took the cigarate out of her mouth a puff of smoke was left into the air.

She looked on seriously at the members of the Night Raid. For some reason all of them looked nervous.

Najenda:Now, I'd like to hear your reports.

Lubbok:Well, Najenda-san...We, uh, kind of...Can't tell you.

Najenda:Huh?

Sheele:They're all dead.

Najenda:I see. Good work, everyone.

Bulat:That's why we can't rely you a raport.

Najenda:...Really, what are you guys on about?

Akame:They were all dead by the time we got there. Me, Mine and Sheele were tge only one who got to see kill five of the intruders. As for Kumagawa, no one got to see him. But from the manner they were killed, we can take an educated guess.

Najenda:I see. So you can't really tell me what happened because the matter was already by the time.

Akame:Yes.

Leone:Hehehe, guess Mine is reconsidering her words right now!

Mine:Tch!

Leone:Hm?

Mine:Fine! Fine! I was wrong. Happy?

Leone:Very.

Bulat:By what we saw, if they're Teigu users, than their Teigus must be some sort of pocket dimension type.

Leone:Yeah, Munakata alwais gets out some sort of weapons somehow.

Mine:Don't firget about that loser. Like hell someone can carry so many of those on their persona. Who fight with giant screws anyway?

Akame:I don't think there's any need to critique his weapon choice. He had proven to be more than effective with them.

Leone:Aren't we gonna mention how he essentially brought people back from the dead the first time we meet him? I feel like that isn't talked about enough!

Bulat:I think the method is more concerning. I saw things that would make Esdeath look like a saint.

Najenda:Hm. Before the last Emperor's death there were created the fourty-eight Teigus, legendary weapons made with specific and very rare materials. Out of them we have knowglede of only half of them. There is a chance for a Teigu that can just spam such weapons.

Kumagawa:[Ah, that is a good piece of lore. Unfortunately, you're wrong!]

Najenda:Kya!

Najenda jumped back in fright at the sudden appearence of Kumagawa in her right side, might she add much too close for comfort. Does this guy have any definition of personal space.

Kei was also there, still unknown to them. He was, as he often did back when he was part of the Thirtheen Party, brooding in a corner.

Meanwhile, Night Raid was rather surprised their boss can make such a girly scream. Although Lubbok was rather thankful to Kumagawa in that moment.

Kumagawa:[I seem to need to inform you lot that we, in fact, posses no Teigus.]

Bulat:Huh? But how about the way you got those weapons?

Kei:It's just a technique.

Leone:Eh? How much time were you there?

Kei:We came together. We were just comparing the scores.

Sheele:Scores?

Leone:Ah, I think I get it. There were fiftheen intruders, right?

Kei:...I got seven.