The Wasp

While Gramps was still recovering from his injury, Scott came to visit. He explained that he went subatomic, just like Grandma did. "Scott, please. You don't remember anything?" Gramps asked. "Hank, I don't." Scott replied. "There must be something else." Gramps said. "Well, I suppose the human mind just can't comprehend the experience, but you made it." "You went in, and you got out." I added. "It's amazing, Mr Lang." "Scott, I'll walk you out." Mom said. "Get some rest." Scott said to Gramps. "Nice seeing you, Brenna." "Is it possible?" Gramps wondered. "Grandma could possibly be saved." I whispered. Gramps and I got up to eat something, only to open the door to see Mom making out with Scott. "Mom? When did this happen?" "Nothing is happening." Mom replied. "Whoa. Hold on. Something's kind of happening." Scott explains. "Well, if that's the case, shoot me again." Gramps said. "Yeah, I don't know what you were doing, grabbing and kissing me like that." Scott lied. "I'm a little surprised myself. I have to be somewhere. I'll see you later, Hank. Brenna. Really, Hope." "Scott, you're full of shit!" Gramps exclaimed. "Oh, yeah." Scott replied.

Gramps brought Mom and I down to the basement to show us something. "There's something I want to show you." Gramps explained, showing a suit that was similar to Scott's. "I realized you can't destroy power. All you can do is make sure that it's in the right hands. This is an advanced prototype that your mother and I worked on together. She never got to use it. But now I realize that we were working on it for you." "Maybe it's about time we finished it." I suggested. "It's about damn time." Mom smiled at us.