Reaching The Stars!

Nebula, Rhodey, Clint, Natasha, and I arrived on Morag in the year 2014. Rhodey had to make sure that we had two separate ships. "Hey, can we hurry it up?" Clint asked. "Guys, chop chop! Come on, we're on the clock." Natasha warned. "All that is really helpful." I said.

Clint, Natasha, and Rhodey said their goodbyes. "Take care, okay?" Natasha hugged Rhodey. "Get that stone and come back." He said. "No messing around." "Hey, let's get it done." Clint added. "You guys watch each other's six." Rhodey warned as the duo took off for Vormir. "Coordinates for Vormir are laid in." Nebula explained. "All they have to do is not fall out. "So, all we have to do is wait around for this Quill guy to show up and he leads us to the Power Stone, is that it?" I asked. "Let's take cover." Nebula said. "We're not the only ones in 2014 looking for the stones." "Wait a minute, what are you talking about right now?" Rhodey asked. "Who else is looking for these stones?" "My father, my sister, and me." Nebula confessed. "And you? Where are you right now?" I wondered.

While taking cover, we noticed a human dancing very dorky to music on a Walkman. I had assumed it was Quill. Sounded like he was singing Come and Get Your Love. Gramps always told me that was one of Grandma's favorite songs. "So, he's an idiot?" Rhodey wondered. "Yeah." Nebula replied. "No shit, he's listening to oldies music." I whispered. "And I thought Mr Lang was the biggest idiot." Rhodey walked up to Quill and knocked him out. Nebula grabbed something from Quill's jacket that looked like a tool of some sort. "What's that?" I asked. "The tool of a thief." Nebula explains.

As Nebula unlocks the cave, she walks forward, only to be stopped by Rhodey. "Whoa, whoa! This is the part where spikes come out with skeletons on the end of them and everything." Rhodey warned. "What are you talking about?" Nebula asked. "When you break into the place called "The Temple of the Power Stone", there's gonna be a bunch of booby traps." He continued. "You mean like Indiana Jones?" I asked. "Exactly." Rhodey replied. Nebula ignores him and grabs the stone, burning her arm in the process. "I wasn't always like this." She explained, cooling down her exoskeleton. "Me either." Rhodey said. "But we work with what we got, right?" "Let's sync up. Three, two, one." I said, going back to the present.

Emerging back in the present, everyone came back with a stone. Well, almost everyone. "Did we get them all?" Bruce asked. "Are you telling me this actually worked?" Rhodey wondered. Clint got down on his knees, feeling a lot of guilt. "Clint, where's Nat?" Bruce asked. But then we all remembered how Thanos left Vormir with the Soul Stone, but without his daughter. Natasha sacrificed her life for the Soul Stone.

After giving the Avengers some time to recover with the news about Natasha's death, Tony made a gauntlet that will hopefully bring everyone back. "Okay, the glove's ready." Rocket said. "Question is who's gonna snap their freaking fingers?" "I'll do it." Thor volunteered. "It's okay." "Stop! Stop! Stop! Slow down." Tony warned. "Thor. Just wait." Steve said. "We haven't figured out who's gonna put that on yet." "I'm sorry. What, we're all just sitting around waiting for the right opportunity?" Thor asked. "We should at least discuss it." Scott replied. "Look, sitting here staring at the thing is not gonna bring everybody back." Thor said. "Look, I'm the Strongest Avenger, okay? So, this responsibility falls upon me." "I'm currently questioning whether that's true or not." I commented. "It's not about that." Tony said. "It's not that." Thor explains. "Just let me do something good. Something right." "Look, it's not just the fact that that glove is channeling enough energy to light up a continent. I'm telling you. You're in no condition." Tony warned. "What do you think is coursing through my veins right now?" Thor asked. "Cheez Whiz?" Rhodey wondered. "Lightning." Thor explained. "Lightning won't help you, pal. It's gotta be me." Bruce said. "You saw what those stones did to Thanos. They almost killed him. None of you would survive." "How do we know you will?" Steve asked. "We don't, but the radiation's mostly gamma." Bruce said. "It's like I was made for this." "Good to go, yeah?" Tony asked. "Let's do it." Bruce replied. "Okay, remember, everyone Thanos snapped away five years ago, you're just bringing them back to now, today. Don't change anything from the last five years." Tony explained. I put on my suit helmet to protect myself, just like everyone else did. Tony put the entire building on lockdown. "Everyone comes home." Bruce said, putting on the gauntlet. From the looks of it, Bruce was struggling with the stones. His arm was burning almost like Nebula's was. "Take it off! Take it off!" Thor shouted. "No, wait! Bruce are you okay?" Steve asked. "Talk to me, Banner." Tony said. "I'm okay." Bruce sighed. Still yelling in pain, he managed to snap his fingers. Bruce fell to the ground after the snap was over. "Don't move him." Tony said, freezing his arm to cool it down. "Did it work?" Bruce asked faintly. "We're not sure. It's okay." Thor replied.

I walked out of the room with Scott to see a lot of birds flying around the building. "Guys, I think it worked." Shortly after that, we noticed a bunch of missiles being fired at us from outside. The last thing I remember was Scott grabbing onto me.