Reunited (For Real This Time)

I ran into the lab where Mom and Scott stopped Ghost from extracting from Grandma. "Mom! Mr Lang!" I shouted. "Are you guys okay?" "We're okay, Brenna." Scott replied. All of a sudden, the pod door opened, a beautiful woman came out and looked at her surroundings. "Mom?" Mom asked, walking up to Grandma, hugging her with tears of joy. "Oh my God!" Grandma gasped. "I missed you so much." Mom cried. "I missed you too, Jellybean." Grandma said. "It's okay. I'm here now. We have time." "No more last minute business trips, okay?" Mom asked. "I promise." Grandma replied, turning to me. "Brenna, my sweet granddaughter. I never thought I'd ever say that." "Grandma!" I exclaimed, hugging her as tightly as possible. "I love you so much." "I love you too, peanut." Grandma whispered. "No, it's okay! It's alright." I heard Gramps say. "Just don't worry about me. I'll be fine." "Dad!" Mom gasped. "Gramps!" I shouted, running to him for a hug. "Scott." Grandma said. "Miss Van Dyne." Scott replied. "It's nice to... well, I guess we've already met." "Yeah, I guess we have." Grandma chuckled, just as Ghost was struggling to get up. Grandma approached her with caution. "Wait. Your pain. I can feel it." "It hurts." Ghost explained. "It always hurts." "I'm sorry. I think I can help you." Grandma apologized, putting her hands on Ava's head, almost like she was giving her energy. After a few seconds, her physical form was restored. "Did you know she could do that?" Scott asked. "It's okay." Grandma reassured her. "Guys! The cops are coming!" Luis shouted, barging into the lab. "The cops are coming. Like, all of them." "I gotta go." Scott said. "We gotta go!" Gramps exclaimed. "What about them?" Mom asked, referring to Bill and Ghost. "We gotta get out of here." I said, leaving the lab. "I have an idea." Scott explains.

Mom and Scott created a diversion to stall Woo. Once the lab was reduced, Luis, Dave, and Kurt helped us escape from the FBI in their van.

A few days later, Scott came to visit us. He even brought along his daughter, Cassie. "Brenna, this is Cassie." Scott introduced. I held my hand out, only for her to hug me back. One day, Scott and Mom decided to make a homemade drive-in movie theater for us. Cassie and I were excited to use the Hot Wheels cars. "This is awesome." Cassie said. "So, Cassie, what do you want to be when you grow up?" Mom asked. "I want to help people, like my dad." Cassie replied. "I wanted to be his partner. But he said he wants you." "Is that so?" Mom asked, just as a moth landed on the car. "Oh my God!" I gasped. "Mr Lang!" "Daddy!" Cassie shouted. "Whoa! Hold on." Scott said, honking at the moth, which decided to stay on top of the car instead. "Ugh, gross! I hate that moth dust!" I honestly wish that moment could last forever.