visiting rotxo

"Kiri! Look!" Tuk screamed at the top of her lungs to catch her sisters attention, she dove deep into the water with her Ilu and swam back up with speed, pulling off a backflip in the air before crashing back into the water

Kiri gave her a chuckle and clapped, turning to her brother Lo'ak as he swam by the shore to her on his Ilu.

"What are you doing today little sis?" He asks in a teasing tone, she rolls her eyes and shrugs, "Just watching Tuk while mom and dad hunt, and you?" She crosses her arms.

"Me and Aonung are going to go find Rotxo, want to come?" He reached his hand out to help her onto the back of his Ilu.

Her eyebrows raise in intrigue, "Why not," she looks back to Tuk and waves, "Tuk! Follow!" She commands. The na'vi little girl quickly caught up with her older siblings before the group left together towards Rotxo's hut.

As per usual, Lo'ak teased Kiri endlessly on the way there, much to Tuks amusement.

"You know, Rotxo was asking about you when you got sick at the spirit tree, I think he's got a little crush on you lover-girl. Do you have a thing for fishy goody goody light-skins?" He playfully nudged her as she slapped his arm.

Kiri shook her head and fired back, "Talk about lover, when are you going to ask Reya to mate?"

Lo'ak almost crashed into a rock he was so caught off guard, "That is none of your business freak." He smirked as they traversed the clan.

"Penis face." She grinned back, flicking his ear.

"Aonung!" Tuk exclaimed, she'd really taken a liking to the metakyian boy Kiri and Lo'ak theorized him to be Tuks first crush, they thought it was adorable.

"There's the little princess." He greeted kindly as he waved over to Kiri and Lo'ak. "Come, his hut is just past the rocks. With me!" he called as he pulled towards Rotxo's.

Lo'ak nodded and sped up to catch up with him. Kiri took in the beautifly scenery as they rode through the clear waters.

Aonung turned back at the two and gestured to the oncoming hut, "Just up here." He broke tsaheylu with his Ilu and it lifted him up to step on the bouncy floor.

Kiri, Lo'ak and Tuk followed, Lo'ak specifically sticking his tongue out at Aonung for showing off with his Ilu.

Lo'ak's ride simply pushed him and Kiri off and swam away as he broke tsaheylu.

The group finally made there way to the entrance of Rotxo's hut. Tuk bounced happily behind Aonung as the group peeked in, "Rotxo? You here?" he called.

They we're met with silence, Kiri and Aonung walked inside to take a look around. Tuk explored the smaller hut with a curious face.

"Where is he?"

The Metakyian boy scratched his head, trying to think of where he could be.

"He could be hunting? Rotxo has a spot he likes to go to but he doesn't tell any-"