whisky tango foxtrot

Rotxo and Kiri laid somewhat comfortably on the collection of human beds gathered together to make one bed for them

After a couple hours they moved the pair to a big room and returned the baby, even providing an industrial crib in the room.

The door was locked of course, so there was no shame in giving up on escaping for now to get some rest.

Kiri's head rested on Rotxo's chest as she held the baby on the two.

"We didn't even get to find out his name.. what does he look like?" She asked as she rubbed the infants back soothingly.

Rotxo looked at the sleeping moment as he tried to come up with a name, "What about-"

He's suddenly interrupted by the sound of the security door opening, followed by an angry Quaritch's shout.

"Get up! Up and attem!" He switches the light on and claps his hands together.

The pair quickly sit up, Kiri putting her hands on the infants head to cover his ears.

"NOW!" Quaritch screams.

Kiri yelps and does what he says as a few more avatars enter the room.

Rotxo stays in front of Kiri and the baby, resting a hand on her as he put his other hand up at them.

One of the soldiers receives a com code and looks to Quaritch. "Sir, we have an unauthorized ship closing in."

He groans, "Why do you think we're here?? Sound the alarm!" He yells.

Suddenly, red lights all throughout the giant plane started to flash and a searing alarm

Quaritch cocked his gun and gestured to the door.

"Cuff the boy, the girl carries the kid." He commands.

Two of the guards quickly and aggressively grab Rotxo's wrists and zip ties them behind his back.

He winces in pain, causing Kiri to shout, "Don't hurt him! You've done enough just look at him!"

The men ignore her cries and pushes them out of the room, leading them down a long hallway towards the docking area.

~

"This is insane..." Lo'ak spoke as he looked out of the window of the transport they stole.

Jake sat in the pilot seat, carefully maneuvering the small ship towards the massive star ships.

He gulped, recognizing them as the same type of ship he arrived on years ago, just newer models.

"There are three ship, which one could it be?" Neytiri asked, sitting down in the passenger seat to get a closer look.

Jake accelerates towards the ship in the middle, turning a few switches on the console above.

"Lo'ak, with me, spider you go with Neytiri." He says as he switches the ship into docking mode.