in a flash

It was another long and boring day for the spiritual Sully girl

It was another long and boring day for the spiritual Sully girl. She did what she did most days when she had little to do, lay down in the shallow water and watch the caustics light up the sand.

Last time she was caught doing this, Aonung and his little gang of idiots got in a fight with her brothers. She assumed they got the message to just leave her be after getting a few black eyes, so she freely did what she wanted to, without shame.

She just watched and wondered how the water could bend the light to make such a beautiful pattern.

Suddenly, she heard a small splash next to her, along with the feeling of someone's presence.

She rolls her eyes under the water, ready to scold some Metkayina delinquent about leaving her alone.

Looking to her side, Kiri's eyebrows raise and a smile creeps onto her face as she sees Rotxo right there with her, looking down at the light reflections she spent so much time studying.

He glanced over to her, smiling softly under the water at her as they both floated face down above the sand.

~

Tsireya, Lo'ak and Anoung all stood together on the beach, looking at the two with crossed arms.

"They really are weird as hell.." Lo'ak remarked, Aonung nodded in agreement while Tisreya shook her head.

"Sounds like jealousy to me." She smirked, covering her mouth as she looked at the boys.

They simply rolled there eyes and sat down in the warm sand, kicking it up as the wind blew. "I swear to Eywa if he does anything to my sister..."

"They are totally going to peg, like a lot Lo'ak, and Rotxo's a big dude." Aonung teased, nudging Lo'aks shoulder with a smirk.

Lo'ak groaned pushing Aonung away, "Ew! Shut up fish lips!" He yelled, leaving Tsireya giggling as she watched the two wrestle.

It was true though, Rotxo did have a large frame, big broad chest and thick arms and legs, much bigger than that of Lo'ak and Aonung, although the latter did stand taller than him, at least Aonung did.

Rotxo may not have been the tallest but he sure was one of the finest, there was no denying it.

That's what got under Lo'aks skin, he didn't want to see his little sister hurt by some pretty boy light skin trying to get another notch on his belt.

~

Kiri quickly rose out of the water in excitement, as Rotxo pulled himself up he was tackled back into the water by her.

He giggled as he kept himself up by the elbows and blushed when Kiri put her arms around him in a tight hug.

"I missed you warrior boy!" She smiled as she sat up on his big strong thighs. He smiled at her words, then raised his eyebrows as he reached behind himself.