the ship

With only a day left to get to the experimental tunneling ship, Jesse, Lyonne and Natalie were hard at work for a plan at the Navi's home

At least that was the case until Dr. Lyonne got tired of Jesse and Natalie's bickering and went to teach Uzute about other Na'vi tribes they have documented.

Kiri and Rotxo stayed with the two, mainly to make sure Jesse is safe, the group surrounded a smart table with a screen, mapping out their plan.

"This plan is going to fail." Natalie states firmly with her arms crossed.

Jesse groans as he refers to the outlined plan on the screen. "Don't be so negative! Lyonne and Ben both have piloting licenses and-"

"And- when they find out that the ship is completely controlled by hard base code they're gonna be thrown for a loop." She warns.

They boy crosses his arms and squints at her, "Can you write code like that?"

She shakes her head and rests her hands on her hips, "Not for a trip I don't have a chance at coming back from!"

"But what if you could?!" He pressed on throwing his hands in the air.

"That wasn't the question!" She fired back, Rotxo quickly steps in with two glasses of water.

"Mawey mawey, you two fight like you've been mated for fifty winters." He groans as he hands the two their drinks sits back down onto the barstool next to Kiri.

Kiri sits up with a chuckle, "Yeah, you sound like my parents."

Jesse gives the two an exhausted look, Natalie didn't even really bother to look over to the two, "If you can figure out a way to relay the control console to a off sight display I can input the code from a distance."

The boy lets out an exaggerated sigh of relief, "See? Now we're cooking with oil."

Natalie gives him a disgusted look, "Quit with that chef rhetoric, we're trying to figure out quantum travel-"

Jesse sends her a glare, one that she'd probably smack right off of him if she hadn't already split his head open.

After the two were done staring at each other, Kiri chimes in, stepping forward. "How close do you have to be?" She asked.

Natalie hummed and thought for a moment, "I'll have to be at least within I'd say a twelve hundred square foot radius for the connection to reach."

Lyonne joins the group, pushing the door open from behind as she crossed her arms.

"Alright, we have a way on the ship and a way to remotely set it to go to Pandora, now we just need to know where it is right now, before its shipped off." Jesse reiterates

Natalie proceeds to open a map on the table, she zooms in on a coastal island near the Gulf of Mexico. "The facility is located here, there are two camps, one by the exit and entrance, along with a small army inside."