Chapter 2:

Disclaimers: All media,pictures and videos aren't mine. Nothing belongs to me except for the plot. Thank you!

*3rd person POV*

It took all the strength and will in Bible not to do anything that Jeff wouldn't like. He looked at his sleeping face,then slapped himself to come back to his senses.

"What are you doing Bible?He's your senior and he's drunk"Bible told himself.

Jeff shifted a bit,feeling a bit cold from the draft of a half opened window. Bible closed the window,grabbed a jacket from the backseat and put it over Jeff. The other relaxed and continued to sleep. Bible chuckled before finally starting the car and making their way towards Jeff's apartment.

Once they arrived, Bible parked at the guest parking lot. He retrieved Jeff from the other side, swing his arm around him and got him off the car. He locked his beloved car and they slowly made their way up to Jeff's place. Bible rang the doorbell and Jeff's manager instantly opened the door.

"Hello P'Chai" Bible greeted.

"Omo. Why is Jeff super drunk?"she asked,worried.

"Guess he had a good time, it was nice to see him relaxed"Bible said.

"Did you need help with him?"she asked.

"It's fine P'Chai, I'll wipe him up and change him. You can go ahead, I know it's super late already"Bible said.

"You sure? I am his assistant after all"she asked.

"I am sure. Plus,you're a girl.. I'm a guy. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable"Bible said.

"Okay then. I'll see you on Monday then. You guys enjoy your weekend"she said before taking her things and showing herself out.

Bible slowly carried Jeff into his room and laid him on the bed.

"P'Jeff? Wake up.. I need to change you so you can be comfy"Bible called out.

"Hmm.."Jeff stirred and opened his eyes.

"Why do you keep calling me P'?"he asked.

"Umm.. because you're older than me?"Bible replied.

"I'll do whatever you want but you... have to stop calling me P' " Jeff replied.

"You're drunk P' " Bible said.

"It's just Jeff"Jeff said.

"Well then Jeff, please take off your shirt and pants so I can clean you up a bit"Bible said,trying to contain himself.

Jeff nodded,took off his shirt revealing his bare chest and slim waist.  Bible gulped, his eyes wandered into Jeff's half naked body. Bible grabbed a rag with water and slowly wiped Jeff's chest. The other upon in contact with the rag on his body was making soft moans which were torturing Bible's ears. He bit his lip,trying to control himself but Jeff had slowly unzipped his pants and dropping them to the floor,leaving only his boxers on.

Bible immediately looked away while keeping the rag on Jeff's body. Upon seeing that Bible was getting shy,Jeff  pushed Bible down onto his bed and staddled the other.

"J-Jeff? What are you doing?"Bible stuttered.

"Who do you think is hotter?Me or Build ?"Jeff asked.

"What? Why are you suddenly asking this?"Bible asked.

"Just answer the question"Jeff pressed on.

"Jeff, I think you drank too much. Let me finish you up so you can-Bible started but was cut off by Jeff's lips finally on his.