Chapter 4:

Disclaimers: All media,pictures and videos aren't mine. Nothing belongs to me except for the plot. Thank you!

*JEFF POV*

I had just dropped off Barcode back to his house, it was a nice dinner out with him but my attention was at another table. I sighed as I slowly made my way towards my house. I can't get the image of Golf and Bible all lovey-doves out of my head. I mean, why should I care, right? Golf is my friend and I should cheer him on with Bible, but why do I feel weird? Do I just care for Bible as a nong or something more? My phone was connected to Bluetooth and it rang.. speaking of the devil. It's him.

"Hello?"I answered.

"Jeff? Did you go home already?"he asked.

"Yeah. Barcode didn't want to go home late, he has a curfew" I replied.

"Why didn't you stop by our table and say hi?" He asked.

"I didn't want to ruin the mood for you guys. I'm guessing you had a good time as well?" I replied. He paused.

"Yeah. I actually did have a good time" he replied.

Pang. My chest felt a slight discomfort.

"Is that so? I guess you guys are getting along well then. I'm happy for you"I said.

"Are you really?"he asked.

'No!'I thought.

"Yes, I am happy for you both. You guys look good together"my mouth has a mind of his own.

"I guess we do, well then I'm glad we got along together. Because we are going on another date"Bible said, making me frown.

"Well you guys enjoy then. Listen I'm gonna hang up, I'm about to go inside my place" I lied.

"Liar. You're not home yet,are you?"Bible asked, making me look around.

"How would you-" I started but he cut me off.

"Because I'm outside your apartment"he said.

I cut the call and drove fast for the next 7-8 minutes until I finally arrived at my apartment. I parked my car and immediately got out. I hurried towards the lobby where Bible was waiting for me. I went past him, he followed me to the elevator and into my place.

"What are you doing here? Where's Golf?" I asked.

"I just drove him home, he wanted me to hang out his place for a bit but I declined. I wanted to hang out with you, can't I?"He asked.

"Why?" I asked.

"Why not?"he asked back.

"Bibs, I don't think you should keep hanging around me if you're gonna date my best friend"I said, but I felt heavy saying those words.

"Do you really mean that Jeff?"he asked as he then steps closer towards me, wrapping his arms around my waist and leaning in breathing down my neck.

My body shivers, having remembered his touch and kisses the night before. I tried my best not to moan or get turned on.

"Bib, stop.." I protested but he licked my ear making me moan softly.

"Why can't it be me Jeff... I will satisfy you" Bible said, as he raised my chin was about to kiss me.

Realizing what he is about to do, I push him away and stepped a few meters from him.

"I know you like me Jeff, is it so hard for you to say it? I see the way you look at me during our shows, rehearsals. Or am I just the only one feeling that way?"he asked.

I was torn. My heart wants to tell him the truth but my stupid brain won the battle for this round as I replied:

"I don't do relationships, I am busy with my career. Even if I wasn't, you are nothing but a junior to me Bible. I'm sorry if I made you think the wrong way but please don't waste your time on me. I don't feel anything romantically for you" I replied, pinching my arm from behind to get better control on my emotions. I was an actor after all, I always make everything believable.

"Is that so? You feel nothing for me?"he asked.

"Nothing" I replied, my voice almost breaking.

His phone rang, he looked at it to see who was calling him at this time. Of course, it was Golf. Why is he so clingy when they just spent time together not too long ago.He looked at me before answering the call.

"Yes, Golf?" He answered.

Golf? He's just calling Golf by his name? No senior call at least? He didn't call him that the day we hung out.

"Yeah. I am at Jeff's apartment. I forgot my ear pods here, I'm just picking it up then going home.  Nothing. Well, if you're not busy then I can swing by. No,not at all. I'll be there in 10-15 minutes. See you then"he said as he then hung up the call.

"I'm sorry for just barging here like this tonight Jeff, I was out of line. It won't happen again. I won't bring this up again, I can promise you that at least. I'll be on my way then"he said as he took his coat and headed out the door.

Once that door had closed, I sat on my couch and sighed. I looked down and touched the mark that he had left on me. He was right, I didn't want to admit it. He had caught my attention even from the auditions. I knew he was a rookie but he had a different air and aura to him. It's been a while since anyone had caught my eye, ever since Gameplay and I broke up since he cheated on me.I am hesitant to take that step and that prevents me from taking that next step to me the right one for me. Was I right to have stopped all this before anything actually began? Even if I did, Golf is my friend. This is all for the best, work should be my priority. But why do I feel like shit? I stood up and peeked outside my window, I saw Bible starting his car and driving away. I smack my cheeks a couple times to shake it off.

*blip*

I looked at my phone screen light up, I saw a message from Golf. I took my phone and read what he send me.

GOLF

Thanks for introducing me to
Bible. He is super nice.

JEFF
He is nice, please don't play
with his feelings.

GOLF
No faith in me at all. I'm not like that
anymore. I feel like we really get along.
I think I actually really like him.

JEFF
Is that so?   But what if like someone?

'What are you doing Jeff?' I thought to myself.

GOLF
I'm sure trying to get with him, doesn't
come without it's challenges but I like a
good challenge. I'll make him fall for me

JEFF
I  see. Good luck then

I sighed as I then tossed my phone  to the table and laid down on the couch. This is the way it should be. I can't be distracted with trivial things such as drama and relationships. You don't need anyone Jeff. You've always been alone, that is how you prefer it. I took the pillow form the said and pulled it close to me. It smelled like him. Shit.

-TBC-

A/N:Hi guys! Enjoy!