Chapter 5

Disclaimers: All media,pictures and videos aren't mine. Nothing belongs to me except for the plot. Thank you!

*3rd person POV*

The days passed and Jeff can see that Bible was actually avoiding him. Like he would be okay interacting during rehearsal and in interviews but cold once the camera is not rolling. They were currently doing an interview,all of the cast members were there.

"The last question is for N'Bible"the host started,Bible took the mic that was passed onto him from Apo.

"People are shipping you and N'Jeff together since all those pictures of you and him together. What are your thoughts on it?"she asked.

"People are very creative, I have read stories that fans have made regarding our original characters and I guess what they would call ghost ships? But no, me and Jeff are just friends and co-stars,nothing more"Bible said.

"Au. Is that so? I mean you guys would make a handsome pair"the guy host commented.

"Well if not N'Jeff, I heard that you are currently spending time with N'Golf"the girl host said.

"N'Golf? The son of the owner of that fancy Italian restaurant? Is that true,N'Bible?"the guy asked.

"Haha. Golf is a good friend of mine, but who knows what the future has in store. I mean,we are both single"Bible said.

Jeff tried his best not to react to Bible's answers. He didn't like the fact that Bible was casually calling Golf without the honorifics.

"If you had to pick, love or career?"the girl asked.

"Both, if I really want to make it work then I will work hard to have both. But if I only have to pick one,I would have to pick love"Bible said as he glanced at Jeff who saw it before Bible could successfully look away.

"Aww.. so romantic. N'Golf is so lucky"the guy host teased.

" Well that would be the end our interview, we would like to thank the whole cast of KinnPorsche"the girl host said and they ended the interview.

They thanked the hosts and the TV crew before they got up finally and went to the dressing room to get their things.

"It's still early! You guys wanna hit the bar?"Apo asked.

"I'm up for it "Mile replied.

"I'll drop off N'Code first then catch up with you guys"Build said.

"How about you Jeff?"Apo asked.

"Maybe for a little bit"Jeff answered.

"N'Bible?"Mile turned to him.

"I am no-"Jeff was cut off with a knock on the door.

"Come in"Build called out, the door then opens.

"Hi!"Golf came in and greeted them.

"Au.Golf, what are you doing here?"Jeff asked.

"I'm here to sneak a peak on your interview. You guys did well"Golf said.

He unveiled a bouquet of flowers that he hid behind him and gave it to Bible.