Chapter 7:

Disclaimers: All media,pictures and videos aren't mine. Nothing belongs to me except
for the plot. Thank you!

Trigger Warning: This chapter contains mention of abuse, please read at your own risk. Thanks!

*3rd person POV*

Bible was finally finished getting ready, he did last minute checks before locking up his apartment

Bible was finally finished getting ready, he did last minute checks before locking up his apartment. He got into his car and was about to head out when Golf texted him.

GOLF

All done. Can't wait to see you

Bible smiled, at least someone is looking foward to seeing him

Bible smiled, at least someone is looking foward to seeing him. He shook off the feeling and decided to just concentrate on his date today. He started his car and proceeded to head to Golf's apartment. No more than 30 minutes, he has arrived and was greeted by Golf who had a huge smile on his face. Bible rolled down the window.

"Sorry, there was a little bit of traffic"he apologized, Golf just shook his head.

"It's fine, what matters most is that you are finally here. Thanks for picking me up"Golf said as he then opened the door and sat himself in the passenger seat.

"You look nice today" Golf complimented.

"You think so? I overslept a bit so I hurriedly chose things to wear" Bible replied.

"Yeah, you look very handsome" Golf said, smiling.

"You look nice too" Bible complimented back.

"Thanks. I got everything ready since yesterday since I was so excited" Golf said.

"You were really that excited?" Bible asked.

" Of course I am... It's been a while since I went on proper dates" Golf said.

Bible raised his eyebrows but then remembered Golf's ex, that guy must have been such a jerk when they were together. Before they knew it they had arrived at the cinema. They got their tickets, snacks and was about to head to the theater when Golf stopped and held out his hand.